VALENTINE’S Day is just around the corner, and if you are looking to escape with your loved one, a romantic spa break may be just the ticket.
Because there really is nothing better than getting pampered and preened, while you kick back and spend some quality time with your significant other.
إذا نقرت على رابط في هذه القصة ، فقد نحقق أرباحًا من الشركات التابعة.
There are plenty of affordable spa breaks across the UK to choose from too.
From plush packages in central London, to countryside hideaways in Scotland for a really remote retreat, there’s something for every couple (and budget).
Check out our top picks if you want to make your Valentine feel extra special this year.
1. Luxury overnight spa escape for 2 at Lifehouse Spa and Hotel
- Luxury Overnight Spa Escape for Two, £139 from Buy A Gift – book here
If you’re London-based and are looking for somewhere not far from the capital, a luxurious trip to Lifehouse Spa and Hotel in Thorpe le Soken, in Essex is a great choice.
The package includes an overnight stay for two in a Garden or Signature Room, which offers picturesque views of the countryside setting, a full buffet breakfast and access to the hotel’s top notch spa facilities.
You’ll have an opportunity to enjoy the pool, نادي رياضي, sauna and steam room facilities during your stay.
And when you’re not pampering you can take romantic strolls in the stunning gardens nearby.
2. Sunday night spa break for 2 at Crowne Plaza hotel, بيركشاير
- Sunday Night Spa Break for Two, £129 from Virgin Experience Days – book here
There’s no better way to spend a Sunday night than relaxing in a spa, حق?
This spa package from Virgin Experience Days includes a couples stay at the Crowne Plaza Reading East hotel, in Berkshire, and spa treatment.
Visitors will spend a night at the AA 4 Silver Star IHG hotel, located within easy reach of Royal Ascot, Windsor Castle, Henley-Upon-Thames and Highclere Castle. Perfect for couples who love exploring new places.
The offer includes a 25-minute Dermalogica treatment for two people and access to the hotel’s spa facilities for the duration of your stay.
Full English breakfast and continental selection are included in the offer too.
3. Essential Spa Break for 2 at Macdonald Inchyra Hotel and Spa
- Essential Spa Break for 2 at Macdonald Inchyra Hotel and Spa, from £92pp from Spabreaks.com – book here
You’ll instantly forget your stresses when you visit the Macdonald Inchyra Hotel and Spa, which is set on 44 acres of Scottish countryside.
Located in Falkirk, which isn’t far from major cities Edinburgh and Glasgow, the traditional Scottish manor has everything you need for a seriously romantic getaway.
Visitors will be able to kick back and enjoy the renovated Vital Health & Wellbeing Club & Spa, which features a state of the art gym, luxury swimming pool and thermal suite.
The great value essential spa package includes a bed and breakfast stay, Elemis spa treatment and a £30 allowance towards dinner.
4. Luxury Midweek Spa Delight with Treatments and Cream Tea for 2 وبعد ذلك أصبح محبوبًا دوليًا 5* Athenaeum Hotel
- Luxury Midweek Spa Delight with Treatments and Cream Tea for 2 وبعد ذلك أصبح محبوبًا دوليًا 5* Athenaeum Hotel, £180 from Virgin Experience Days – book here
Steal some time away for Valentine’s Day at he stunning five-star Athenaeum Hotel in London’s Mayfair.
As part of the luxurious hotel’s spa package, guest will be treated to some much-needed pampering and relaxation – ideal for some quality time with your other half.
Not only will you each get to lap up a spa treatment of your choice in the lavish surrounds, you’ll also get full access to all the plush spa facilities and to tuck into a delicious cream tea afternoon treat too.
5. One Night Cornish Coast Escape with Dinner and Hydrothermal Spa Experience for 2 وبعد ذلك أصبح محبوبًا دوليًا 4* Luxury St Michaels Resort
- One Night Cornish Coast Escape with Dinner and Hydrothermal Spa Experience for 2 وبعد ذلك أصبح محبوبًا دوليًا 4* Luxury St Michaels Resort, £249 from Lastminute.com – book here
If you want a luxe mini break that will impress your Valentine, then a stay at the 4* St Michaels Resort is the perfect option.
This spa package includes an overnight stay at the award-winning Cornish resort with breakfast and a three-course dinner at the Bay restaurant, which boasts views over Falmouth Bay.
Visitors also get a three hour Hydrothermal spa experience. Make the most of the resort’s hydrotherapy pool which features 21 massage stations, followed by a relaxing session in the herbal Finnish sauna and steam rooms.
When you’re done enjoying all that the hotel has to offer, why not venture down to the nearby beach and Falmouth town centre for some outdoor exploration?
الأكثر قراءة في السفر
If you are looking for gifting inspiration, here are the best spa days packages from £39pp that are ideal for giving as as an experience gift.
In desperate need of some sunshine? الدفع TUI’s huge sale on summer 2022 holidays with this code – where you can get up to £300 off.