ANTHONY JOSHUA defends his world heavyweight titles against unbeaten Oleksandr Usyk in a HUGE showdown later this year.
CASINO SIGN UP OFFER: GET £10 FREE BONUS WITH NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED
When is Joshua vs Usyk and what time is fight?
- Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk will take place on Saturday, September 25, according to promoter Eddie Hearn.
- Hearn has confirmed this date as well as the London venue of the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
- It is expected the ring walks for the big fight will start around 10pm.
What TV channel and live stream is it on?
- Joshua vs Usyk will be shown in the UK on Sky Sports Box Office.
- Though the fight is the last one on AJ’s Sky contract with the organisation, after which he will become a broadcasting free agent.
- The show will be on DAZN in the US.
How do the fighters compare
Who is fighting on the undercard?
Heavyweight star Hughie Fury will be featuring on the undercard, according to reports.
An opponent for the former world title challenger, 26, has yet to be announced.
The remaining undercard names have yet to be announced.
What have they said?
Joshua: “I wanted to go like August but change of opponent, completely different style, the team said push it back a little bit, prepare properly.
“This is a fight I need to win because I was at the final destination on that road to undisputed but now we have a pit stop we have to make with Usyk.”
Eddie Hearn: “Joshua v Usyk announcement, don’t want to say two weeks as you guys are bored of me saying that.
“September 25 is the date.”