SUN-STARVED Brits can now head to the Balearic islands for a family-friendly break, with many hotels that also have waterparks.
From 4am this morning, the Balearic Islands, which include Ibiza, Minorque, Majorca and Formentera, have been added to the green list.
It means that Brits don’t have to isolate when returning to Britain, though they do have to get at least two tests.
Brits who do head to Spain will need to be fully vaccinated or have a negative Covid test, pourtant, under new rules being enforced later this week.
Those who are happy to take a punt on getting away to the islands can find some great deals on family friendly hotels, including some with onsite water parks or pools with water slides.
- Jet2 Holidays Balearic island hotels with water parks from £495pp
- TUI 7-nights at Club Hotel Aguamarina Menorca from £497pp
- First Choice 7-nights at 7-nights at from £680pp
- TUI 7-nights at Globales Bouganvilla Majorca from £541pp
- On The Beach Balearic island family holidays from £137pp
- LoveHolidays Balearic island hotels with waterslides from £224pp
- British Airways Holidays balearic islands breaks from £529.50pp
Except for Malta, all destinations are currently on the green ‘watch list’ which means they might possibly revert back to amber.
If you have booked a holiday in a green list country that later turns amber, you will need to self isolate on your return to the UK.
This week’s best deals on holidays abroad
On the Balearic islands, there is still a curfew from midnight to 6am, while just eight people can meet outdoors, or six indoors.
In Majorca and Ibiza, four people can dine together at restaurants and bars while this is six in Menorca and eight in Formentera.
Most read in Family
Cet article et tous les produits présentés ont été choisis indépendamment par les journalistes de The Sun. Toutes les recommandations contenues dans l'article sont fondées sur l'opinion éditoriale d'experts. Si vous cliquez sur un lien et achetez un produit, nous pouvons gagner des revenus: cela aide à soutenir le soleil, et n'affecte en rien nos recommandations.