FOUNDED in 2001 under the name Moneybookers, Skrill is one of the original e-wallets.
And it has become one of the most-used methods for online payments.
Betting sites that accept Skrill: 上 3 アーセナルは今、リバプールとのカラバオカップ準決勝に向けて注意を向けています
Note to all UK punters: 現在 1 1月 2020, betting with credit cards is illegal in the UK. This guide explains how you can use Skrill on betting sites legally.
How we rated the Skrill sportsbooks: Our standards
If you’re looking for a Skrill betting site, you won’t have to look very hard. Skrill has been a part of UK gambling culture for decades, and it’s one of the most widespread e-wallets online.
But just because a bookie or casino accepts Skrill, it doesn’t mean it’s the right place to play. We’ve taken an in-depth look at some of the most popular Skrill gambling sites in the world, keeping an eye out for secure payments, instant deposits, quick withdrawals, generous welcome bonuses, and plenty of sports and games. Here’s what we checked out to create our top 10 list of the best betting sites to gamble with Skrill:
- Fees and payment speed – You should have access to a wide range of payment options. Ideally, the majority of these are free, 速い, and easy to use. Sometimes some fees will apply, these might come from the payment provider, but sometimes they come from the bookmaker – we check both.
- Bonuses and promos – From the welcome offer to ongoing promos and random bonus drops, your gambling experience should be packed with value. Many betting sites stop rewarding players after the first couple of weeks, but we think it should be a continuous affair.
- Minimum deposits and withdrawals – Ideally you don’t get stuck with any transaction fees. You should be able to play with 100% of your deposit and withdraw 100% of your winnings. Sites that put a high cap on how much you can withdraw are operating unfairly, the same goes for those that require a high minimum deposit.
- Functionality and design – Competition amongst sportsbooks and casinos is ultra-high. 今日, these sites also compete on 外観, スタイル, user experience, and layout. The site should be easy to navigate and allow fast registrations. We also make sure that they have a mobile-friendly website, or a mobile app, as this is a huge plus.
上 10 Skrill betting sites for UK players in 2022
BetVictor has partnered up with Skrill and allows all bettors very flexible deposit and withdrawal limits. You can gamble with a min deposit of £5 and a max deposit of £50,000. It’s a fantastic gambling hub, offering punters top-notch games and odds, both pre-game and in-game. You’ll get great odds on events like the World Cup and the Champions League.
- Plenty of Free Bet bonuses
- Great welcome offer
- Top mobile app
- Email support is a little slow
- Inactive accounts are closed
If there was such a thing as gambling royalty, ウィリアムヒル would take the crown. They’re probably one of the biggest names in the industry, offering every sport you can think of including tennis, volleyball, hockey, フットボール, ラグビー, もっと. You can also make super fast withdrawals and deposits via the iOS and Android apps.
- All major payment options including Skrill
- Huge range of betting markets
- Great casino games alongside sports
- No live streams on the app
- Welcome bonus could do with a boost
888スポーツ is the bookie branch of the 888 ブランド. You can deposit with Skrill at a minimum of £10 and gain instant access to the UK’s best betting markets. It’s a great spot for those who aren’t too fussed about casino games, keeping it purely sports-focused. Both the website and app offer a great player experience.
- Very high-functioning mobile app
- Competitive odds
- Frequent bonuses and promotions
- Limited stats and match data
- No casino games available
bet365 is gambling giant, dominating the scene with its jam-packed website and iOS and Android apps. The brand focuses on variety and convenience, aiming to keep a sports betting menu a mere tap or click away at all times. バスケットボール, フットボール, WWE, テニス, volleyball – you’ll find it all under one roof.
- Brilliant odds
- Plenty of lines and betting options
- Strong security focus
- Video call verification required to use Skrill or Neteller
- App immediately logs out if you switch to another app
ベットウェイ is another gambling staple, having outlasted the poker boom to remain one of the top sports betting sites around. Many regard its betting exchange to be the best around, allowing players to bet against one another and trade bets. You can also make use of the ongoing promos to boost your live in-game bets.
- Good welcome bonus
- Fast payouts
- Betting exchange available
- Limited poker games
- Site can feel a little crowded
Brits have been placing bets with Coral for a very long time, and the gambling stalwart is still thriving. From high street betting to mobile app gambling, Coral does it all. Their sportsbook and casino operation is stocked by top providers and offers great odds – slots, jackpots, table games, and a live casino live alongside sports markets like football, horse racing, and all the rest.
- Top payment options including Skrill
- Simple registration process
- Great range of casino games and sports markets
- Phone support isn’t 24/7
- Some promos exclude UK bettors
Parimatch is a bookmaker that’s been offering odds since 1994. It plays host to a なんと 40,000 events from more than 30 different sports every month. 全体, Parimatch comes out on top for most features, including competitive odds, fair and fast deposit and withdrawal options, and solid customer service that’s available 24 私は暑いおばあちゃんです.
- Great bet building and live streaming features
- Intuitive betting app can be downloaded
- Great odds on Premier League and Champions League games
- No stats available to guide your bets
- Small selection of payment options (luckily Skrill is available)
Paddy Power and Skrill are a match made in heaven. Even in busy periods, the bookie promises to process Skrill withdrawals within 24 時間. This exceptionally well-designed site is bolstered by a reassuring and long-standing reputation for excellence in the gambling world. You can get started right now with a competitive welcome offer to help you along.
- Fast payment processing
- Fantastic and frequent promos
- Great theme and functional site
- Odds sometimes beaten by competitors
- Often lacks live streams
Tote hasn’t been given the most exciting name, but first impressions are deceiving. The betting options are endless, covering every single international sport, as well as Olympic Games, [object Window], and other forms of entertainment.
- Comes with a built-in bet calculator
- Several payout options (including Skrill)
- Fantastic 24 hours support
- Undeveloped Loyalty Club
- Live streaming not available yet
Betfred has a brand that appeals to laid-back punters, bringing its roots as a high-street bookie onto its website and mobile app. It’s particularly appealing to recreational bettors because you can make a deposit as low as £5, with withdrawals starting at £5 too. The entire package is wrapped up in a great selection of betting markets and plenty of promos.
- Low min withdrawal and min deposit
- Very fast withdrawals
- iOS and android app very easy to use
- Withdrawals capped at £6,500
- No loyalty club available
What is Skrill and how does it work?
Skrill is a digital e-wallet that’s designed to help bettors conduct safe and quick transactions. You can move your money around, make payments and add funds to your gambling account in just a few taps. Skrill is an e-wallet, so it doesn’t have an automatic line of credit.
If you want to make transactions using the Skrill e-wallet, the first thing you need to do is feed funds through it. The most common way to do this is via credit card or debit card. But keep in mind that the UK doesn’t allow credit card use for gambling purposes.
長い間, Skrill was primarily used by those in the gambling space, as it added an extra layer of security to frequent online transactions. As it gained popularity, and e-wallets became more commonplace, Skrill took its place as the leading digital payments solution for betting sites, as well as online purchases in general.
You can easily link your Skrill account to your favourite online bookmaker or betting site and start wagering on football, horse racing, ゴルフ, and anything else that piques your interest. When it’s time to withdraw, you’ll get instant, secure access to your winnings, as well as the ability to monitor your funds in the Skrill iOS and android mobile app.
If you’re a new user, visit the Skrill website or download the app to register an account. You’ll need to verify your address and phone number. All that’s left is to link your debit card and fund the account by entering your card number, date and CVV.
Once you deposit money in your Skrill, it can be used to top up your bookie account from the cashier section. Skrill also accepts Bitcoin, making it a great option for crypto users. You’ll see the Skrill logo in the cashier section of your chosen betting site. Simply click it and follow the simple instructions to fund your account using your Skrill balance.
What are the benefits of using Skrill?
Choosing a payment method is an exceptionally important part of setting up a betting account. You need to feel reassured that your money is safe, as well as your personal and financial information. There are many advantages to using an established e-wallet like Skrill, here are the main one to take into consideration before you create an account:
- Skrill comes with its very own super powerful app. It’s available in the Google Play store for android devices, or the App Store for Apple devices. This means your money is easy to manage on the go, and from any device.
- Skrill is widely used in over 100 countries worldwide. This includes most of Europe, Latin America, アフリカ, and a few locations in Asia. It’s accepted at virtually every online gambling website in the UK and Ireland.
- Skrill is super safe and secure. The ewallet places huge focus and importance on data privacy. It also acts as a middleman between the gambling site and your debit card. That means the gambling website never gains access to your banking information.
- There are no waiting times. Skrill offers instant transactions for both deposits and withdrawals. Your funds will appear in your betting account instantly, and your withdrawal will come through the second it’s processed by the bookmaker.
- Transact with cryptocurrency. You can buy and sell Bitcoin, Etereum and more. You can even deposit directly in crypto at certain crypto casinos.
What are the disadvantages of using Skrill?
All things considered, there’s really not much to dislike about Skrill. しかしながら, when you consider how competitive the e-wallet space has become in recent years, you would be smart to wonder if Skrill got left behind along the way. The truth is we really had to scrape the barrel to come up with Skrill limitations, but here they are anyway:
- Withdrawal fees. There are some fees in place when it comes to withdrawing money out of your Skrill wallet and back to your bank account. This is a very small percentage and shouldn’t make much of a difference unless you’re making a massive withdrawal.
- Bonus exclusion. Some casino sites prevent Skrill users from activating the welcome bonus. In these cases, it’s better to use another payment method for your first deposit and switch to Skrill later.
- Outright exclusion. While Skrill is accepted by most major bookmakers, casino and poker rooms, sometimes you’ll come across a bookie or two that prevent you from depositing or withdrawing with this e-wallet. Unibet and Ladbrokes are two major bookies that no longer accept Skrill.
Are there any fees for using Skrill?
When it comes to e-wallet payment methods, fees could be applied from two aspects; from the e-wallet itself when you want to transfer money back into your bank account, or from the vendor side when they pass on costs to the customer. If you choose to use Skrill to fund your betting site account, you’re unlikely to be charged a fee. Most good gambling sites will cover any costs passed on by the payment provider.
一方, when you want to withdraw your winnings back into your bank account via Skrill, or even when you top up your wallet, some fees might kick in. Skrill waived fees on deposits and withdrawals to a bank account temporarily, だが いつもの, a fee of 1% would apply. Withdrawals to other wallets or credit cards could incur even higher fees of up to 3.99%.
What is the minimum you have to deposit when using Skrill?
Depositing on a bookmaker site with Skrill allows for instant transactions, and the minimum deposit in place is always decided by the gambling website, and not by Skrill. Depending on which site you choose, the minimum deposit will vary.
通常, you can get started for as little as £10, but some sites would require a minimum deposit of £20 or more. Many times a special deposit minimum is in place for new players if they want to activate the welcome offer, so read the terms and conditions to avoid disappointment. Skrill limits wallet top ups to about £1,000 per transaction.
What is the minimum withdrawal with Skrill?
One of the best things about Skrill is how fast it works with withdrawals. Once the bookie processes your withdrawal request, the money will land in your e-wallet account instantly. Skrill doesn’t place any restrictions on the value of incoming funds, but the online casino or online sportsbook you gamble on probably will.
Depending on the size of the company, the limits will vary. Some sites are okay with minimum withdrawals of £10 or £20, while others require you to have a minimum withdrawal of £100 – which we don’t recommend. You’ll also usually be hit with a daily maximum withdrawal of £10,000 for very large sites, and £4,000 for smaller ones.
Is it safe to bet online with Skrill?
Safety and security should be your top concern when it comes to transacting with your financial data. Skrill is always a great choice. They’ve been in the industry for decades with no major blips, scandals, or breaches. With time they’ve also beefed up their security encryption to become an impenetrable barrier against scam artists and hackers.
But the best thing about Skrill is that they act as a disguise, keeping your debit card and credit card information cloaked from betting sites and other merchants. You can also make things even safer by using a separate website for online purchasing and online deposits and changing your password on a regular basis.
What are the alternatives to Skrill?
Skrill’s concept isn’t unique. There are plenty of other e-wallets out there to choose from. But Skrill does have an edge in that it’s widely accepted by many betting sites, and it’s a very well-established company. しかしながら, if you want to shop around and try out a couple other options, we recommend the following:
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay