BLACK Friday is a fantastic time to get big savings thanks to Virgin Media’s deals.
If you’re looking for a discount on your TV, broadband and phone package, make sure you check out their discounts this November – and follow our tips to make the most of the sale.
- Shop for Virgin Media deals aquí
¿Cuándo es el viernes negro? 2022?
The annual Viernes negro retail event this year takes place on Friday 25 noviembre – the day after Thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving is always the fourth Thursday of the month, with Black Friday the fourth Friday.
The significance of the date is because Black Friday is a sale that originated in the States several decades ago, before growing in popularity here in the UK in the last few years.
When is Cyber Monday 2022 and will Virgin Media be taking part?
Cyber Monday falls on November 28 este año, and yes, we expect Virgin to be taking part.
Last year Virgin Media deals were released ahead of Black Friday and carried on until Cyber Monday.
It seems all-but-impossible for Virgin Media to not get in on the deals action in 2022.
What Black Friday Virgin Media deals were on offer in 2021?
El año pasado, Vodafone launched a flash sale that ran from Black Friday to Cyber Monday, giving away a 43-inch LG TV worth £379 with four of its broadband/TV bundles.
These glitzy giveaways are growing increasingly common across many brands during Black Friday: fingers crossed we’ll see more this year.
You’ll find everything from BT Sport to Sky Cinema HD included in these various packages from Black Friday 2021 – take a look below.
Virgin Media bundles
Virgin Media slashed prices on a wide range of bundles, as well as big mobile phone discounts on iPhone and Samsung handsets.
These deals below included Virgin Media’s fast Fibre broadband for fast and stable connection.
- M100 fibre broadband only (Ultrafast fibre with avg. speed 108Mbps): £25 per month
- M200 fibre broadband only (Ultrafast fibre with avg. speed 213Mbps): £31 per month
- M350 fibre broadband only (Ultrafast fibre with avg. speed 362Mbps): £37 per month
- M500 fibre broadband only (Lightning-fast fibre with avg. speed 516Mbps): £43 per month
Broadband + Phone:
There were great savings on these phone and Fibre broadband bundles from Virgin Media, starting from as little as £28 a month.
- M50 broadband and phone (Superfast fibre with avg. speed 54Mbps, and weekend calls): £28 per month
- M100 broadband and phone (Ultrafast fibre with avg. speed 108Mbps, and weekend calls): £34 per month
- M200 broadband and phone (Ultrafast fibre with avg. speed 213Mbps, and weekend calls): £40 per month
- M350 broadband and phone (Ultrafast fibre with avg. speed 362Mbps, and weekend calls): £46 per month
- M500 broadband and phone (Lightning-fast fibre with avg. speed 516Mbps, and weekend calls): £52 per month
If you need internet that can handle a busy household with lots of devices, these Virgin Media Volt bundles were best.
- M100 broadband and phone Volt (Ultrafast fibre with avg. speed 108Mbps, and weekend calls): £40 per month
- M200 broadband and phone Volt (Ultrafast fibre with avg. speed 213Mbps, and weekend calls): £46 per month
- M350 broadband and phone Volt (Ultrafast fibre with avg. speed 362Mbps, and weekend calls): £52 per month
- M500 broadband and phone Volt (Lightning-fast fibre with avg. speed 516Mbps, and weekend calls): £58 per month
- Gig1 broadband and phone Volt (Lightning-fast fibre with avg. speed 1130Mbps, and weekend calls): £64 per month
Virgin’s TV bundles offered a comprehensive package — including ultrafast broadband and channels such as BT Sport and Sky Sports — at a huge discount.
- Bigger Bundle: M200 Ultrafast Fibre Broadband (213Mbps) con 190+ channels including BT Sport and weekend calls, £45 per month (saving £324)
- Bigger Volt Bundle: M350 Ultrafast Fibre Broadband (362Mbps) con 190+ channels including BT Sport, weekend calls and a 10GB O2 SIM, £57 per month
Best Virgin Media mobile phone Black Friday deals:
If you were in the market for a new pay-monthly phone, or wanted to swap to an incredible SIM-only deal, Virgin Media had a number of great value offers, incluso:
- Lowest price: Apple iPhone 12, from £28 a month (£0 upfront cost), save £72
- Apple iPhone 12 mini and AirPods, from £28 a month (£0 upfront cost), save £72
- Lowest price: Samsung Galaxy A12 and Chromebook, from £19 a month (£0 upfront cost)
- Samsung Galaxy S21 5G and silicone cover, from £24 a month (£0 upfront cost), save £324
- OPPO Find X3 Lite 5G and Nintendo Switch, from £25 a month (£0 upfront cost), save £108
More TV and Broadband Deals
Are Virgin Media Black Friday deals available to existing customers?
El año pasado, we saw Virgin release Black Friday deals for current customers so we’re expecting to see the same again this year.
It seems a wise move: more and more brands these days reward their loyal customers with special offers rather than risk alienating them by only drawing in new punters.
Does Virgin Experience Days do Black Friday?
Absolutamente, we’re expecting to see big discounts on Virgin Experience Days this Black Friday.
El año pasado, deals included money off spa breaks, afternoon tea and racing car rides – check out our preview to the Virgin Experience Black Friday 2021 event to find out more.
Does Virgin Atlantic have a Black Friday sale?
Virgin Atlantic has not yet announced its Black Friday event, but we certainly expect the airline to take part.
El año pasado, there were many Virgin Atlantic discounts including 50% off rewards flights for Black Friday.
Más ofertas increíbles del Black Friday
Enjoyed reading our Black Friday Virgin Media deals piece? make sure to have a look at our main Black Friday guide.