SEPTEMBER is the best time to go on a staycation if you want to avoid the summer crowds.
Away Resorts has breaks from £100 per stay, meaning you could bag a staycation from £6pp a night when sharing with a group of 8.
If you click on a link in this piece, Pero si viajas regularmente.
Away Resorts has nine holiday parks to choose from, incluso Essex, la Isle of Wight, Cornualles y Lincolnshire, and All the locations offer beaches on-site or nearby, so travellers can enjoy the outdoors no matter which resort they pick.
Read More Travel Deals
There’s a range of accommodation types available depending on the budget, ranging from classic caravans to luxury lodges with hot tubs.
The accommodation can sleep up to 8 gente, meaning you could bag a stay from £6pp a night.
Here are the best deals we’ve found:
- Two nights in Sandy Balls, The New Forest, departing September 21 – from £221 per stay (sleeps four, £27pppn)
- Two nights in Tattershall Lakes, Lincolnshire, departing September 21 – from £72 per stay (sleeps four, £9pppn)
- Two nights in Whitecliff Bay, The Isle of Wight, departing September 21 – from £76 per stay (sleeps four, £9pppn)
- Two nights in Mersea Island, Essex, departing September 23 – from £110 per night (sleeps six, £9pppn)
- Two nights in Barmouth Bay, North Wales, departing September 21 – from £196 per stay (sleeps eight, £12pppn)
- Two nights in St Ives Bay, Cornualles, departing September 23 – from £115 per stay (sleeps four, £14pppn)
Most read in Family
The parks included in the offers have gone through a significant makeover, with new accommodation, new spaces and refurbishments.
The majority of the parks have facilities, including on-site restaurants and bars and indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
Events, entertainment and activities are also available at most sites.
If your arrival date is more than eight weeks away, you’ll only need to pay a 10 per cent deposit to secure your holiday at the time of booking.
Pet-friendly units are also available for an extra charge, and the fees are from £35 per short break (five nights and under) and £55 for breaks over six nights.
On top of this, “Any Day Arrivals” are available all year – even during peak season – meaning holidaymakers have the option to arrive and depart on any day they wish.
Away Resorts have also opened an exclusive luxury caravan accommodation, which includes Instagram-worthy interiors while some have hot tubs and barbeques.
We have rounded up the cheapest staycations at UK caravan parks from £3pp a night this autumn.
Leer más sobre El Sol
Premier Inn has family rooms from £10.50pp a night and kids eat for free.
If you want to start planning your holidays for next year, Haven posee 2023 holidays on sale from £3pp a night.