LOVE Island star Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu has a secret signal she uses in the villa to show her friends at home she misses them.
It comes hot on the heels of The Sun’s big revelation that the actress, 27, tenía made a secret deal with another contestant to fake relationships to “win the show”.
Fuego de acción has certainly made an impact since arriving in the villa as a bombshell in the first week.
Ahora, one of her close friends has revealed her reality star pal has a way of communicating with her on the show.
Hablando a OK! her mate Arabella Ovenden: “We have this sign – if she ever plaits her hair that means that she misses me. She did it almost straight away.
“It made me feel bad, girls can be very bitchy and it just didn’t seem like they were taking to her.
Read more from the villa
“It seems fine now that she’s come out of her shell. She won’t let people mess her about, she’s very genuine.”
mientras tanto, The Sun exclusively revealed how Ekin-Su is accused of devising a plan where she would try to remain on the ITV2 dating show until a man, James Price, entered as a latecomer or during the show’s halfway shake-up, Casa Amor.
In messages that seem to come from Ekin, she makes comments like “I’m waiting for my man” and “James don’t leave me on the island.”
Lo más leído en Love Island
She also urges him to “hurry” and “get your arse in here” in the texts, which are alleged to have been sent in the weeks leading up to her entry into the Majorcan telly villa.
In another exchange, Price says: “Think we could actually win it” and Ekin-Su replies: “We will baby”.
Price is believed to know Ekin-Su from the Essex party scene and has a mutual pal in Spencer Morgan, Piers’ son.
A friend told The Sun about the Turkish beauty’s secret plan after deciding her sneaky tactics were just a step too far.
Ellos dijeron: “Everybody knows Isla del amor can be a big machine for making money and becoming famous.
“Even those that really did find love also happened to make tons of money too, didn’t they?
“Ekin just wanted a piece of that.
“It was fine when she was just being funny and stirring up drama but it’s upsetting people now so I just felt like I had to say something.
“Plus people are voting for her without knowing this.”
The friend added that they believed Ekin still thinks Price will be entering the villa one day soon.
The Sun has learnt through their mutual friends, sin embargo, that he had already pulled out the process last week.
It is not known why he got cold feet.
Price has declined to comment on the accusations.
Leer más sobre El Sol
A Love Island source said: “James is not due to enter the villa and wasn’t a final contender.”
El espectáculo, which has pulled in huge ratings this year, proclaimed itself the ‘OGs of Love’ in an advertising campaign.
Departed Amber Beckford also accused Ekin-Su of “playing a game”.
Isla del amor 2022: Meet the islanders
Lea las últimas noticias de Love Island, gossip and exclusives
- Meet the Love Island cast de 2022
- Who is contestant Paige Thorne?
- Who is deaf Islander Tasha Ghouri?
- Meet Michael Owen’s daughter Gema
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Charlie Radnedge?
- Antigoni Buxton will be looking to win the prize
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Indiyah polaco?
- Meet Islander Davide Sanclimenti
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Ekin-Su Cülcüoğlu?
- Who is tattooed hunk Luca Bish?
- Meet microbiologist Dami Hope
- Jay Younger is in it to win it
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Danica Taylor?
- Andrés Le Página will look to scoop the prize
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Jacques O’Neill?
- Take a look at the new-look Villa Love Island
Todo lo ultimo Isla del amor noticias, gossip and exclusives