FOR the first time, all FIFA 23 players have a full week to try to pull a special boosted card from this week’s Team of the Week.
This week’s offering is a little weaker than the last, with the majority of players averaging around the mid-80s.
This follows his special card awarded for winning August’s Premier League Player of the Month.
If you download the FIFA 23 companion web or mobile app, you can open FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT) packs on the go.
This means you can start building your team ready to play in the game.
The following Team of the Week cards will show up as special cards in FUT packs this week, with boosted stats.
Alexander Sørloth is the rare double-boosted card this week, with a seven-point boost from 77 to 84.
This week’s team will be available via FUT packs until Wednesday, October 12, 5pm UK time.
After that, these boosted cards will only be available on the transfer market, usually for high prices.
Here is a list of all the players in FIFA 23’s Team of the Week and their boosted stats:
89 – Haaland
87 – Trapp, Milinković-Savić
86 – Ben Yedder, Rafael Leão
84 – Smalling, Werner, Maddison, Musiala, Sørloth,
83 – Clauss
82 – Trossard
81 – De Marcos, Danso, Rodrcguez, Cesinha, Füllkrug,
79 – Zeghba, Hotić,
75 – Sikan
74 – Adeboyejo
71 – Ríos
64 – Zang Yifeng
Written by Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.
All the latest Gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks across your favourite consoles and games? We have you covered…
- All the video game releases in 2022
- Can you play PS4 games on PS5?
- All of the Call of Duty games in order
- Every Assassin’s Creed game in order
- All the GTA 5 mods and cheats
- What are the Pokemon Go Eevee Evolutions?
- Everything you need to know about Roblox
- Who created Fortnite?
- Most popular Roblox games
- How to get free Robux
- How many people play Fortnite?
- Best PS4 games with free PS5 upgrades
- Who is the highest-paid Twitch streamer?