THE draw for tonight’s National Lottery EuroMillions (settembre 27, 2022) has taken place, with life-changing cash prizes at stake.
Check the results to see if you have just won a fortune and bagged enough to start that jet-set lifestyle you always dreamed of.
Ogni EuroMillions ticket also bags you an automatic entry into the UK Millionaire Maker, which guarantees at least one player will pocket £1million in every draw.
You can find out if you’re a winner by checking your ticket against tonight’s numbers below.
Tonight’s National Lottery EuroMillions winning numbers are: 04, 20, 21, 34, 44 e il Lucky Stars sono: 01, 03.
The UK Millionaire Maker Selection winner is: TKMT32580.
Tonight’s National Lottery Thunderball winning numbers are: 11, 19, 32, 38, 39 e il Thunderball è 01.
SUPERIORE 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY WINS IN THE WORLD
- £1.308 billion (Powerball) ATTORE 13 2016 negli Stati Uniti, for which three winning tickets were sold, remains history’s biggest lottery prize
- £1.267 billion (Mega Million) a winner from South Carolina took their time to come forward to claim their prize in March 2019 not long before the April deadline
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a winner from Wisconsin
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts claimed the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53 million (Powerball) A lucky pair of winners scooped the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
The first EuroMillions draw took place on February 7, 2004, by three organisations: France’s Française des Jeux, Loterías y Apuestas del Estado in Spain and the Camelot in the UK.
One of the UK’s biggest prizes was up for grabs on December, 4, 2020 with a whopping £175million EuroMillions jackpot, which would make a winner richer than Adele.
Un altro previous UK winner who’s whole life was altered with their jackpot was a player who wanted to remain anonymous on October 8, 2019. They walked off with a cool £170,221,000.
Colin and Chris Weir, from Largs in Scotland, netted a huge £161,653,000 in the July 12, 2011.
I più letti su The Sun
Adrian e Gillian Bayford, from Haverhill, Suffolk, picked up £148,656,000 after they played the draw on August, 10, 2012, mentre Jane Park became Britain’s youngest lottery winner when she scooped up £1 million in 2013.
Il odds of winning any EuroMillions prize sono 1 nel 13.
Could tonight’s jackpot of £14million see you handing in your notice and swapping the daily commute for slurping champagne on a super yacht or lying back on a private beach in the Bahamas?