THE world’s oldest cup competition has reached the famous third round stage.
This season’s FA Cup continues with a host of exciting ties, as Leicester set out to defend the title they won last May.
LAATSTE IN SUN BINGO EN VEGAS
There are a host of third round games available on free-to-air TV, including matches involving Chelsea, Arsenal and Man Utd.
When is FA Cup third round?
- This year’s third round matches will take place between Friday, Januarie 7 and Monday, Januarie 10.
- In totaal, daar is 64 teams and 32 ties in total.
- Live matches will be shown on BBC or ITV, with BT Sport no longer holding rights to show the competition in the UK.
Full fixtures and TV channels
This year’s coverage will be split between BBC Sport and ITV in the UK.
BT Sport and the FA Player are not showing matches from the FA Cup this season.
Vrydag, Januarie 7
- Swindon Town v Manchester City – 8pm (ITV1, ITV Hub)
Saterdag, Januarie 8
- Millwall v Crystal Palace – 12.45pm (ITV, ITV Hub)
- Bristol City v Fulham – 12.30pm
- Burnley v Huddersfield Town – 12.30pm
- Coventry City v Derby County – 12.30pm
- Hartlepool United v Blackpool – 12.30pm
- Mansfield Town v Middlesbrough – 12.30pm
- Barnsley v Ipswich Town/Barrow – 3pm
- Birmingham City v Plymouth Argyle – 3pm
- Boreham Wood v AFC Wimbledon – 3pm
- Kidderminster Harriers v Reading – 3pm
- Leicester City v Watford – 3pm
- Newcastle United v Cambridge United – 3pm
- Peterborough United v Bristol Rovers – 3pm
- Port Vale v Brentford – 3pm
- Queens Park Rangers v Rotherham United – 3pm
- West Brom v Brightonn – 3pm
- Wigan v Blackburn Rovers – 3pm
- Hull City v Everton – 5.30pm (BBC ONE, BBC iPlayer)
- Swansea City v Southampton – 5.30pm (BBC ONE Wales, BBC iPlayer)
- Chelsea v Chesterfield – 5.30pm (BBC Red Button, BBC iPlayer)
- Yeovil Town v Bournemouth – 5.30pm (BBC Red Button, BBC iPlayer)
Sondag, Januarie 9
- Luton Town v Harrogate Town – 12.30pm
- Cardiff City v Preston – 2pm (S4C, BBC iPlayer)
- Charlton v Norwich City – 2pm
- Liverpool v Shrewsbury Town – 2pm
- Stoke City v Leyton Orient – 2pm
- Tottenham v Morceambe – 2pm
- Wolves v Sheffield United – 2pm
- West Ham v Leeds United 2.15pm (ITV1, ITV Hub)
- Nottingham Forest v Arsenal 5.15pm (ITV1, ITV Hub)
Maandag, Januarie 10
- Man Utd vs Aston Villa – 7.55pm (BBC One, BBC iPlayer)
Mees gelees in sokker
Have any games being postponed?
As of December 31, none of the FA Cup matched scheduled for next weekend have been called off.
But with a number of Covid-19 outbreaks in clubs around the country, that could all change in the coming days.
Replays have been scrapped at this stage of the competition with the current fixture pile-up, so matches that do go ahead will be decided on the day with extra-time and penalties if necessary.