FROM summer puddings to citrus cheesecake, who says you have to go without to get in shape?
All this week we have been bringing you delicious recipes from WeightWatchers to help you shed pounds in time for your holidays.
Notre WW Love Summer plan helps you to achieve sustainable weight loss while still enjoying the food you love. Today we show how you can still tuck in to a summery pudding while staying on track with your weight-loss goals.
Every food and drink has a PersonalPoints value based on its calories, protein, fibre, unsaturated fat, saturated fat and added sugar. WW members get a PersonalPoints Budget unique to them based on age, Lester, la taille, sexe, lifestyle and the foods you love the most.
To find out your customised PersonalPoints budget, aller à ww.com/uk. Enjoy!
Read More on Weight Loss
Pina colada pineapple upside-down cake
Sert 12 I Prep 15 minutes + cooling I Cook 40 minutes
Les plus lus dans Santé
VOUS AVEZ BESOIN:
- 275g low-fat spread, plus ½ tsp for greasing
- 175g light brown soft sugar
- 30ml dark rum
- 432g tin pineapple slices in juice, drained (you’ll need 12 slices)
- 175g self-raising flour, sifted
- 4 des œufs
- 100ml skimmed milk
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp coconut flakes
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas mark 4. Grease a 22cm x 30cm cake tin with spread and line the base with baking paper.
- Melt 100g of the spread in a pan over a medium heat, then stir in 50g of the sugar. Add the rum and bring to a gentle boil. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring, until thickened.
- Pour the caramel into the prepared cake tin, ensuring the base is covered, then arrange the pineapple slices over the top.
- Melt the remaining spread and put in a large bowl with the remaining sugar and the flour, des œufs, milk, baking powder and half of the lime zest.
Beat, using a hand-held electric whisk, until smooth. Pour the batter over the pineapple slices and level using a spatula. Bake for 35 minutes until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Let the cake cool in the tin for 15 minutes, then invert it onto a serving platter.
Gently peel off and discard the baking paper.
- entre-temps, toast the coconut flakes in a small dry frying pan over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes until golden. Let cool completely.
- Decorate with the coconut flakes and remaining lime zest, then serve.
Eton mess roulade
Sert 10 I Prep 25 minutes + cooling I Cook 20 minutes
VOUS AVEZ BESOIN:
- 4 egg whites
- 225g caster sugar plus an extra 1 tablespoon
- ½ tablespoon cornflour
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 200g strawberries, hulled and roughly chopped
- 350g 0% fat natural Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 160°C, fan 140°C, gas mark 3. Line a 25cm x 35cm Swiss roll tin with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a hand-held electric whisk to whisk the egg whites until they form stiff peaks that hold their shape when the beaters are removed. Gradually beat in 225g caster sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until you have a stiff, glossy meringue. Whisk in the cornflour and vinegar, then put the mixture in the prepared tin and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until set and lightly browned. Don’t worry if it looks very puffy – it will sink back down as it cools.
- Lay a sheet of baking paper on a work surface and scatter over the extra tablespoon of caster sugar. Turn the meringue out of the tin onto the sugared paper and set aside to cool.
- Purée 50g of the strawberries in a mini food processor, or by pressing them through a sieve. Remove the baking paper from the meringue, then spread over the Greek yogurt. Scatter over the rest of the chopped strawberries and drizzle over some of the purée. Roll up from one of the long sides to enclose the filling, then put on a serving plate, seam-side down. Dust with the icing sugar, then slice and serve drizzled with the rest of the purée.
Mango, lime & yoghurt ice lollies
Sert 6 I Prep 10 minutes + gelé
VOUS AVEZ BESOIN:
- 2 mangos, peeled, destoned and roughly chopped
- 2 limes, zested
- 250g 0% fat natural Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons clear honey
- Put the mangoes in a mini food processor with the lime zest and blitz until smooth.
- Put the yogurt and honey in a bowl and stir to combine, then gently fold the mango mixture through the yogurt mixture until it is swirled, but not fully combined.
- Spoon the mixture into 6 x 75ml ice lolly moulds. Poke a lolly stick into each mould, then freeze for 6 hours or until frozen.
Sert 6 I Prep 15 mins I Cook 10 minutes
VOUS AVEZ BESOIN:
- 100g golden caster sugar
- 400g raspberries
- 400g blackberries
- 400g strawberries, hulled
- 150g white bread (crusts removed)
- 150g 0% fat natural Greek yogurt
- Put 100g golden caster sugar and 75ml water in a large pan set over a low heat. Cook until the sugar has dissolved, then increase the heat and gently boil for 3-4 minutes until syrupy.
- Remove from the heat and add 350g raspberries, 350g blackberries and 350g hulled and quartered strawberries, then set aside to cool.
- Trim the crusts from 8 slices of white bread. Using a small round cutter, cut a circle from 1 of the trimmed slices to fit the bottom of a 1.2-litre pudding basin lined with cling film. Line the sides of the basin with 5 of the bread slices, overlapping the layers so there are no gaps.
- Drain the fruit, reserving the syrup, and add to the basin. Spoon over 2 tablespoons of the reserved syrup.
- Cover the fruit with the remaining bread, then cover with the edges of the clingfilm. Put a saucer on top of the basin and put a heavy object on top, such as tinned food.
- Transfer the basin to a shallow dish and chill for 6 les heures, or overnight. Turn the pudding out onto a serving plate and brush any white areas with syrup, then top with 150g mixed berries.
- Serve with the remaining syrup and 150g 0% fat natural Greek yogurt.
Sert 8 I Prep 15 mins I Cook 5 minutes
VOUS AVEZ BESOIN:
- 18 sponge fingers
- 250g medium-fat soft cheese
- 250g ricotta
- 170g 0% fat natural Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 60g caster sugar
- 1 x 12g sachet gelatine
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ lime, thinly sliced
- ½ lemon, thinly sliced
- ½ orange, thinly sliced
- Line a 22cm round springform cake tin with baking paper. Arrange the sponge fingers over the base of the tin, trimming to fit. Discard any trimmings.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the soft cheese, ricotta, yogurt, lemon zest and half the sugar using a hand-held electric whisk until smooth.
- Put 2 tbsp boiling water in a small heatproof jug, sprinkle over the gelatine and stir with a fork until the gelatine has dissolved. Whisk the gelatine and 2 tbsp of the lemon juice into the cheese mixture until smooth and well combined.
- Pour the cheese mixture over the sponge fingers and smooth the surface. Refrigerate for 3 les heures, or until set. entre-temps, put the remaining sugar and lemon juice in a large saucepan with 125ml water and set over a medium heat. Stir until the sugar dissolves and the mixture comes to a boil. Reduce the heat, add the citrus slices and simmer for 5 minutes, or until the syrup thickens. Set aside to cool.
- Remove the cheesecake from the tin, discarding the baking paper. Arrange the candied slices on top and drizzle over the syrup before serving.
Mini white chocolate & raspberry éclairs
Sert 12 I Prep 20 minutes + cooling I Cook 15 minutes
VOUS AVEZ BESOIN:
- 40g low-fat spread
- 50g plain flour, sifted
- 1 large egg, battu
- 1⁄2 teaspoon powdered gelatine
- 100g low-fat ready-to-serve custard
- 55g fresh raspberries
- 50g white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 5g pistachio kernels, Laisser mijoter le riz pendant
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Put the spread and 80ml cold water in a small pan. Bring to the boil, then remove from the heat and tip in the flour; beat with a wooden spoon for 1 minute, or until the mixture forms a smooth ball. Transfer to a heatproof bowl to cool slightly.
- Using an electric hand-held whisk, beat in the egg, a little at a time, until the mixture is thick and glossy. Transfer the mixture to a piping bag fitted with a 1cm-round nozzle then pipe 12 x 7cm lengths, spaced at least 2.5cm apart, onto the lined trays. Bake for 15 minutes or until risen and golden. Turn off the oven and leave the éclairs to cool inside with the door closed, pour 2 les heures.
- Put the gelatine in a heatproof jug with 1 tablespoon boiling water and stir until dissolved. Let it cool for 5 minutes, then stir the mixture into the custard, cover with clingfilm and leave to reach room temperature. While the custard is cooling, put a few raspberries into the freezer. Crush the remaining raspberries and fold these into the custard.
- Cut the éclairs in half lengthways and spoon 2 teaspoons of the custard mixture over each bottom half. Put the white chocolate into a microwave-safe bowl and melt in the microwave. Spread the melted chocolate over the éclair tops, then sandwich the halves together. Sprinkle over the chopped pistachios and crumble over the frozen raspberries to serve.
Lottie a dit à ses fans qu'elle était en cure de désintoxication le mois dernier et a partagé la nouvelle sur TikTok
EXCLUSIVE: Get one month membership of WW FREE
SUN readers can sign up to WW and get one month’s membership free, choosing from Digital or Unlimited Workshops + Numérique.
This exclusive offer is available to all Sun readers until July 9, 2022. To kickstart your new healthy lifestyle, visite ww.com/uk/thesunoffer.
Termes et conditions: Full terms of the subscription plans must be completed and, other than in accordance with your statutory withdrawal rights, you will not be entitled to a refund in the event that you cancel your subscription prior to the end of your subscription plan. Offer open to mainland UK residents only, who are 18 years and over. One claim per person and is non-transferable.
The offer cannot be combined with other offers. WW reserves the right to change, amend or cancel this offer at any time. Your credit or debit card will automatically be charged up to one day prior to the start of each subsequent month of your subscription.
Activation needs to be completed on the WW website. Subscriptions will automatically renew at the end of your free month at the standard monthly rate of the subscription plan you select until you cancel. Digital £16.95 or Unlimited Workshops + Digital £24.95.