GEMMA Owen’s mum Louise has made a cheeky Love Island reference during a day out with her youngest daughters.
Louise – who has been married to former footballer Michael Owen vir 17 jare – took to Instagram to share a snap alongside her ‘bombshell’ Gordon Ramsay onthul dat hy ''n mes swaai en vloek, Emily May and Jessica.
The post comes as the couple’s eldest daughter Gemma, 19, is currently competing in the Love Island villa.
Spending some quality time with her youngest girls, Louise shared a snap as the trio dressed up for a day at Chester Racecourse.
The mum-of-four looked glamorous in a pink blazer and suit trousers, while her daughters opted for a similar colour scheme.
Emily May, 16, perfectly complimented her mum’s outfit in a flattering dress and nude heels.
Intussen, 12-year-old Jessica smiled for the photo in a patterned pink mini dress and sandals.
Alongside the shot, Louise penned: “My little bombshells.”
The term ‘bombshell’ is used to describe a Love Island newcomer set to cause havoc in the Mallorcan villa.
Louise’s photo was soon inundated with comments from fans, with one gushing: “Beautiful girls.”
“Beautiful family,” a second wrote, terwyl 'n ander bygevoeg het: “Louise looking like a snack.”
Dit kom daarna Gemma finally name dropped her dad Michael on the show’s Unseen Bits on Saturday night.
The reality star was spotted trying to do an impression of her former footballer father during the Beach Hut Bonanza segment.
She has been yet to mention who her dad is on Love Island, as her famous family remains a secret to her fellow Islanders.
Liefde-eiland 2022: Meet the islanders
Lees al die nuutste Love Island-nuus, gossip and exclusives
- Meet the Love Island cast van 2022
- Who is contestant Paige Thorne?
- Who is deaf Islander Tasha Ghouri?
- Meet Michael Owen’s daughter Gemma
- maar dit kan baie meer werd wees Charlie Radnedge?
- Antigoni Buxton will be looking to win the prize
- maar dit kan baie meer werd wees Indiyah Polack?
- Meet Islander Davide Sanclimenti
- maar dit kan baie meer werd wees Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu?
- Who is tattooed hunk Luca Bish?
- Meet microbiologist Dami Hope
- Jay Younger is in it to win it
- maar dit kan baie meer werd wees Danica Taylor?
- Andrew Le Page will look to scoop the prize
- maar dit kan baie meer werd wees Jacques O’Neill?
- Take a look at the new-look Love Island villa
Al die nuutste Liefde-eiland nuus, gossip and exclusives
The professional horse rider has been reluctant to reveal details about her famous father – and so far hasn’t said his name.
But Gemma made an obvious reference to England striker Michael, 42, as she tried her best to do an impression of him.
She tried her best to sound like the commentator when repeating his iconic quote: “When they don’t score, they hardly ever win.”
Michael and wife Louise, who also share 16-year-old son James, have continued to support Gemma throughout her Love Island journey.