GEMMA Owen’s mum Louise has made a cheeky Love Island reference during a day out with her youngest daughters.
Louise – who has been married to former footballer miguel owen por 17 años – took to Instagram to share a snap alongside her ‘bombshell’ hijas, Emily May y Jessica.
The post comes as the couple’s eldest daughter Gema, 19, is currently competing in the Love Island villa.
Spending some quality time with her youngest girls, Louise shared a snap as the trio dressed up for a day at Chester Racecourse.
The mum-of-four looked glamorous in a pink blazer and suit trousers, while her daughters opted for a similar colour scheme.
Emily May, 16, perfectly complimented her mum’s outfit in a flattering dress and nude heels.
mientras tanto, 12-year-old Jessica smiled for the photo in a patterned pink mini dress and sandals.
Alongside the shot, Louise penned: “My little bombshells.”
The term ‘bombshell’ is used to describe a Love Island newcomer set to cause havoc in the Mallorcan villa.
Louise’s photo was soon inundated with comments from fans, with one gushing: “Beautiful girls.”
“Beautiful family,” un segundo escribió, mientras que otro agregó: “Louise looking like a snack.”
Viene después Gemma finally name dropped her dad Michael on the show’s Unseen Bits on Saturday night.
The reality star was spotted trying to do an impression of her former footballer father during the Beach Hut Bonanza segment.
She has been yet to mention who her dad is on Love Island, as her famous family remains a secret to her fellow Islanders.
Isla del amor 2022: Meet the islanders
Lea las últimas noticias de Love Island, gossip and exclusives
- Meet the Love Island cast de 2022
- Who is contestant Paige Thorne?
- Who is deaf Islander Tasha Ghouri?
- Meet Michael Owen’s daughter Gema
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Charlie Radnedge?
- Antigoni Buxton will be looking to win the prize
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Indiyah Polack?
- Meet Islander Davide Sanclimenti
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu?
- Who is tattooed hunk Luca Bish?
- Meet microbiologist Dami Hope
- Jay Younger is in it to win it
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Danica Taylor?
- Andrew Le Page will look to scoop the prize
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Jacques O’Neill?
- Take a look at the new-look Villa Love Island
Todo lo ultimo Isla del amor noticias, gossip and exclusives
The professional horse rider has been reluctant to reveal details about her famous father – and so far hasn’t said his name.
But Gemma made an obvious reference to England striker Miguel, 42, as she tried her best to do an impression of him.
She tried her best to sound like the commentator when repeating his iconic quote: “When they don’t score, they hardly ever win.”
Michael and wife Louise, who also share 16-year-old son James, have continued to support Gemma throughout her Love Island journey.