ONE of Genshin Impact’s most sought-after characters, Arataki Itto, is coming back to banners in the 3.3 Die Amerikaanse skoonheid het op die aanloopbaan verskyn vir maatskappye soos Dolce.
First released in 2021, Arataki can deal huge amounts of damage with his Geo attacks.
He’s a five-star character, and one of the game’s strongest, but it can be difficult to pull him from banners.
Egter, if you’re lucky, this is how to get the most out of Arataki Itto in Genshin Impact.
Best Weapons for Arataki Itto in Genshin Impact
When you use Arataki Itto as your main damage dealer there is one obvious weapon you should choose.
Die Redhorn Stonethresher increases damage dealt by up to 40% depending on the user’s defences, which it also boosts by 28%.
Egter, as a five-star weapon it can be difficult to find and collect.
Here are some four-star alternatives that will be a little easier to get your hands on.
- Serpent Spine (four-star Claymore) – raises Attack by up to 50%.
- Whiteblind (four-star Claymore) – raises Attack and Defence by up to 48%.
Best artifacts for Arataki Itto in Genshin Impact
In order to build attack, Itto needs to be able to take a few hits, which makes the Husk of Opulent Dreams a solid choice.
Two pieces will boost defence by 30%, while four pieces will further increase defence and Geo damage.
Die meeste gelees in Gaming
If you don’t have the full set, two pieces of Archaic Petra will boost defence by 30% and fill in the gaps.
While two pieces of both Martial Artist en Defender’s Will, will boost defence by 30% and boost damage by 15%.
Here are the stats you should aim for:
- Plume: Attack (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Defence %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
- Flower: HP (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Defence %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
- Sands: Defence % (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Energy Recharge, Attack % (sub stats).
- Goblet: Geo Damage % (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Defence %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
- Circlet: Critical Damage (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Defence %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
Best teams for Arataki Itto in Genshin Impact
As previously mentioned, Arataki Itto should serve as your main damage dealer with others helping from off-field.
- Arataki Itto (Main DPS), Raiden Shogun (Sub DPS), Albedo (Sub DPS), Gorou (Ondersteuning)
This team relies heavily on the Geo resonance of the team to deal massive damage, with Gorou’s ability to boost defence working to also boost Itto’s Attack.
Gewoonlik, Raiden Shogun is used as the main DPS, but here she works as a battery for Arataki.
Characters like Zhongli or Ningguang are fantastic alternatives to Albedo, terwyl Fischl could replace Raiden.
Xiangling works from off-field to boost the damage output, while Bennett can provide healing and adds Pyro resonance to the team.
Zhongli keeps the team safe with shields while boosting Itto’s damage.
Essentially, whenever you use Arataki Itto you want as many other Geo figures as possible on your team.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.
Al die nuutste wenke en truuks vir speletjies
Op soek na wenke en truuks oor u gunsteling konsoles en speletjies? Ons het u gedek…
- Al die video game releases in 2022
- Kan jy speel PS4-speletjies op PS5?
- All of the Call of Duty games in order
- Elkeen Assassin’s Creed game in order
- Al die GTA 5 mods en cheats
- Wat is die Pokemon Go Eevee Evolutions?
- Alles wat u moet weet Roblox
- Wie Fortnite geskep?
- Die meeste gewilde Roblox speletjies
- Hoe om te kry gratis Robux
- Hoeveel mense speel Fortnite?
- Best PS4 games with free PS5 upgrades
- Wie is die highest-paid Twitch streamer?