ONE of Genshin Impact’s most sought-after characters, Arataki Itto, is coming back to banners in the 3.3 actualizar.
First released in 2021, Arataki can deal huge amounts of damage with his Geo attacks.
He’s a five-star character, and one of the game’s strongest, but it can be difficult to pull him from banners.
sin embargo, if you’re lucky, this is how to get the most out of Arataki Itto in Genshin Impact.
Best Weapons for Arataki Itto in Genshin Impact
When you use Arataki Itto as your main damage dealer there is one obvious weapon you should choose.
los Redhorn Stonethresher increases damage dealt by up to 40% depending on the user’s defences, which it also boosts by 28%.
sin embargo, as a five-star weapon it can be difficult to find and collect.
Here are some four-star alternatives that will be a little easier to get your hands on.
- Serpent Spine (four-star Claymore) – raises Attack by up to 50%.
- Whiteblind (four-star Claymore) – raises Attack and Defence by up to 48%.
Best artifacts for Arataki Itto in Genshin Impact
In order to build attack, Itto needs to be able to take a few hits, which makes the Husk of Opulent Dreams a solid choice.
Two pieces will boost defence by 30%, while four pieces will further increase defence and Geo damage.
Lo más leído en juegos
If you don’t have the full set, two pieces of Archaic Petra will boost defence by 30% and fill in the gaps.
While two pieces of both Martial Artist y Defender’s Will, will boost defence by 30% and boost damage by 15%.
Here are the stats you should aim for:
- Plume: Attack (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Defence %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
- Flower: HP (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Defence %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
- Sands: Defence % (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Energy Recharge, Attack % (sub stats).
- Goblet: Geo Damage % (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Defence %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
- Circlet: Critical Damage (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Defence %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
Best teams for Arataki Itto in Genshin Impact
Como se mencionó anteriormente, Arataki Itto should serve as your main damage dealer with others helping from off-field.
- Arataki Itto (Main DPS), Raiden Shogun (Sub DPS), Albedo (Sub DPS), Gorou (Apoyo)
This team relies heavily on the Geo resonance of the team to deal massive damage, with Gorou’s ability to boost defence working to also boost Itto’s Attack.
Por lo general, Raiden Shogun is used as the main DPS, but here she works as a battery for Arataki.
Characters like Zhongli or Ningguang are fantastic alternatives to Albedo, mientras Fischl could replace Raiden.
Xiangling works from off-field to boost the damage output, while Bennett can provide healing and adds Pyro resonance to the team.
Zhongli keeps the team safe with shields while boosting Itto’s damage.
Esencialmente, whenever you use Arataki Itto you want as many other Geo figures as possible on your team.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.
Todos los trucos y consejos de juegos más recientes
Buscando consejos y trucos en tus consolas y juegos favoritos? Te tenemos cubierto…
- Todos lanzamientos de videojuegos en 2022
- Puedes jugar Juegos de PS4 en PS5?
- Toda la juegos de call of duty en orden
- Cada juego Assassin's Creed en orden
- Todos GTA 5 mods y trucos
- Cuales son los Pokémon Go Eevee Evoluciones?
- Todo lo que necesitas saber Roblox
- OMS creado Fortnite?
- La mayoría popular Roblox juegos
- Cómo llegar Robux gratis
- Cuantos la gente juega Fortnite?
- Los mejores juegos de PS4 con actualizaciones gratuitas de PS5
- Quien es el streamer de Twitch mejor pagado?