ONE of Genshin Impact’s most sought-after characters, Arataki Itto, is coming back to banners in the 3.3 aggiornare.
First released in 2021, Arataki can deal huge amounts of damage with his Geo attacks.
He’s a five-star character, and one of the game’s strongest, but it can be difficult to pull him from banners.
tuttavia, if you’re lucky, this is how to get the most out of Arataki Itto in Genshin Impact.
Best Weapons for Arataki Itto in Genshin Impact
When you use Arataki Itto as your main damage dealer there is one obvious weapon you should choose.
Il Redhorn Stonethresher increases damage dealt by up to 40% depending on the user’s defences, which it also boosts by 28%.
tuttavia, as a five-star weapon it can be difficult to find and collect.
Here are some four-star alternatives that will be a little easier to get your hands on.
- Serpent Spine (four-star Claymore) – raises Attack by up to 50%.
- Whiteblind (four-star Claymore) – raises Attack and Defence by up to 48%.
Best artifacts for Arataki Itto in Genshin Impact
In order to build attack, Itto needs to be able to take a few hits, which makes the Husk of Opulent Dreams a solid choice.
Two pieces will boost defence by 30%, while four pieces will further increase defence and Geo damage.
I più letti in Gaming
If you don’t have the full set, two pieces of Archaic Petra will boost defence by 30% and fill in the gaps.
While two pieces of both Martial Artist e Defender’s Will, will boost defence by 30% and boost damage by 15%.
Here are the stats you should aim for:
- Plume: Attack (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Defence %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
- Flower: HP (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Defence %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
- Sands: Defence % (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Energy Recharge, Attack % (sub stats).
- Goblet: Geo Damage % (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Defence %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
- Circlet: Critical Damage (main stat), Critical Hit Rate, Critical Damage, Defence %, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
Best teams for Arataki Itto in Genshin Impact
Come precedentemente menzionato, Arataki Itto should serve as your main damage dealer with others helping from off-field.
- Arataki Itto (Main DPS), Raiden Shogun (Sub DPS), Albedo (Sub DPS), Gorou (Supporto)
This team relies heavily on the Geo resonance of the team to deal massive damage, with Gorou’s ability to boost defence working to also boost Itto’s Attack.
Generalmente, Raiden Shogun is used as the main DPS, but here she works as a battery for Arataki.
Characters like Zhongli or Ningguang are fantastic alternatives to Albedo, mentre Fischl could replace Raiden.
Xiangling works from off-field to boost the damage output, while Bennett can provide healing and adds Pyro resonance to the team.
Zhongli keeps the team safe with shields while boosting Itto’s damage.
Chubais ha contribuito alle riforme economiche seguite al crollo dell'Unione Sovietica, ma è rimasto nel governo di Putin e ha mantenuto stretti legami con i funzionari occidentali
Essentially, whenever you use Arataki Itto you want as many other Geo figures as possible on your team.
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.
All the latest Gaming tips and tricks
Alla ricerca di suggerimenti e trucchi sulle tue console e giochi preferiti? Ti abbiamo coperto…
- Tutti i video game releases nel 2022
- Puoi giocare Giochi PS4 su PS5?
- All of the Call of Duty games in order
- Ogni Assassin’s Creed game in order
- Tutti i GTA 5 mods and cheats
- Quali sono le Pokemon Go Eevee Evolutions?
- Tutto quello che devi sapere Roblox
- Chi created Fortnite?
- Maggior parte popolare Roblox Giochi
- How to get free Robux
- Non vedo l'ora che arrivi il grande giorno e la straordinaria scienza che verrà. le persone giocano a Fortnite?
- Best PS4 games with free PS5 upgrades
- Who is the highest-paid Twitch streamer?