BETFAIR are offering brand new customers an incredible money-back special to celebrate New Year’s weekend.
New customers who register with the bookmaker will receive up to £50 money back as cash if any of their first FIVE eligible bets lose – you can claim this offer on ANY Premier League action including Arsenal vs Manchester City, and Chelsea vs Liverpool.
How to claim..
- Visit the Betfair website using this link HERE*
- Open a new account using Promo Code: ZSKAKE
- Deposit a minimum of £10 using a card. This is only required once.
- Place a single £10 Football bet
- If your qualifying bet loses – Betfair will refund your stake in cash!
- You can participate in this promotion FIVE times
- Applies to one bet at a time. Once your first bet is settled, you can qualify for the second time and so on
- Remember, the maximum refund for each qualifying bet is £10
What’s the offer?
Betfair will give new customers money back as cash (up to £50) if any of your first five eligible bets lose.
How to claim?
Visit the Betfair website using this link HERE* and open a new account using Promo Code: ZSKAKE.
After that, Deposit a minimum of £10 using a card and place a single Football bet on the Sportsbook.
What happens next?
If your qualifying bet is settled as a loser, Betfair will refund your stake in cash.
You can participate in this promotion 5 times. Applies to your first 5 bets after you have completed the deposit requirement. Maximum refund (in cash) for each qualifying bet is £10. Total refund available is £50 (5 x £10).
Premier League fixtures (Gameweek 21)
- Arsenal vs Manchester City
- Watford vs Tottenham
- Crystal Palace vs West Ham
- Brentford vs Aston Villa
- Everton vs Brighton
- Leeds vs Burnley
- Chelsea vs Liverpool
- Manchester United vs Wolves
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN NEW CUSTOMER DEALS
LATEST FOOTBALL OFFERS
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
*Place 5 x £10 Sportsbook bets on Football and get money back as cash if any lose. Maximum refund per qualifying bet is £10, x5 refunds available. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. 18+ begambleaware.org