Horror, als Mama tot umfällt, nachdem sie einen Stromschlag von der Waschmaschine bekommen hat’

A MUM of a four-year-old girl has reportedly dropped dead after getting an electric shock from her washing machine.

The tragic incident happened earlier this week while busy mum Tais de Oliveira Rost, 27, was doing laundry.

The mum died on Monday while doing laundry

The mum died on Monday while doing laundryAnerkennung: Kurznachricht
According to local reports, Tais de Oliveira Rost got an electric shock from her washing machine

According to local reports, Tais de Oliveira Rost got an electric shock from her washing machineAnerkennung: Kurznachricht

According to local reports, the 27-year-old was alone at her home in Tres de Maio, Brasilien.

Rost was found by her boyfriend William Bottega, who called the emergency services, but they were unable to save her.

Bottega took it to social media to pay tribute to his late girlfriend, Schreiben: “I will love you today and always, for being that special person who came into my life.

I ask God to comfort our hearts. It hurts a lot, it doesn’t seem real. Until we meet again…”

The post-mortem report has not yet been published, but the strong suspicion is that Rost was killed by an accidental electrical discharge from the washing machine while she was washing clothes.

Am meisten gelesen in The Sun

Meat Loaf stirbt an Covid-Alter 74 mit seiner Frau an seiner Seite, während Ehrungen hereinströmen

LEGENDE TOT

Meat Loaf ‘stirbt an covid’ das Alter 74 mit seiner Frau an seiner Seite, während Ehrungen hereinströmen

Brazil’s Civil Police are investigating the incident, and preliminary information seems to confirm the discharge may have come from a bare wire.

Police spokesperson Joao Vitorio Barbato has told reporters that the young woman had no known pre-existing health conditions that may have contributed to her untimely death.

Rost who worked at a clothing store and was due to start her new job the following day.

The results of the post-mortem will reportedly be available in about two weeks.

The mum leaves behind a four-year-old girl

The mum leaves behind a four-year-old girlAnerkennung: Kurznachricht

Chef killed after being ‘electrocuted by charging phonewhile watching football with earphones in