洗濯機から電気ショックを受けた後、母親が死んだときの恐怖’

A MUM of a four-year-old girl has reportedly dropped dead after getting an electric shock from her washing machine.

The tragic incident happened earlier this week while busy mum Tais de Oliveira Rost, 27, was doing laundry.

The mum died on Monday while doing laundry

The mum died on Monday while doing laundryクレジット: ニュース速報
According to local reports, Tais de Oliveira Rost got an electric shock from her washing machine

According to local reports, Tais de Oliveira Rost got an electric shock from her washing machineクレジット: ニュース速報

According to local reports, the 27-year-old was alone at her home in Tres de Maio, ブラジル.

Rost was found by her boyfriend William Bottega, who called the emergency services, but they were unable to save her.

Bottega took it to social media to pay tribute to his late girlfriend, 書き込み: “I will love you today and always, for being that special person who came into my life.

I ask God to comfort our hearts. それはとても痛かった(心を傷つけた, it doesn’t seem real. Until we meet again…”

The post-mortem report has not yet been published, but the strong suspicion is that Rost was killed by an accidental electrical discharge from the washing machine while she was washing clothes.

ほとんどが太陽で読まれます

ミートローフ 'covid'年齢で死ぬ 74 賛辞が注がれるように彼の側に妻と一緒に

レジェンドデッド

ミートローフの「コビッドの死」’ 年齢 74 賛辞が注がれるように彼の側に妻と一緒に

Brazil’s Civil Police are investigating the incident, and preliminary information seems to confirm the discharge may have come from a bare wire.

Police spokesperson Joao Vitorio Barbato has told reporters that the young woman had no known pre-existing health conditions that may have contributed to her untimely death.

Rost who worked at a clothing store and was due to start her new job the following day.

The results of the post-mortem will reportedly be available in about two weeks.

The mum leaves behind a four-year-old girl

The mum leaves behind a four-year-old girlクレジット: ニュース速報

Chef killed after being ‘electrocuted by charging phonewhile watching football with earphones in