HUDA Beauty has re-released their Liquid Matte Lipstick, with a new improved formula.
And if you’re a fan of the original, then you’re sure to love the new lipstick.,
Wenn Sie auf einen Link in dieser Story klicken, können wir Affiliate-Einnahmen erzielen.
One of their most popular products, Liquid Matte Lipstick helped to make Huda Beauty the beauty powerhouse it is today.
- Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick, £18 – Kaufen Sie hier
The new formula has been formulated to be vegan friendly, and more comfortable.
As with all Huda Beauty products the 16 shades appeal to a range of all skin tones, and with an unrivalled, non-drying formula it’s the perfect update to the iconic product we all love so much.
Liquid Matte Lipstick gives up to eight hours of vibrant colour and is flake, streak, smudge and transfer proof.
The new formula also provodes the thinnest possible texture for extra staying power.
It does this via it’s unique Lip L.O.V.E. Complex-which stands for lycopene, olive oil, vitamin A&E., essential fatty acids-that will keep lips supple throughout the day.
Huda Beauty spent two years reworking the texture, to ensure the suede like texture it’s famous for dries down with zero stickiness, and improving the dow-foot applicated to help the super pigmented formula glide on easily.
Speaking about the new lipsticks, Huda Kattan said ““I created these lipsticks because I could never find a liquid lipstick that suited my needs.
“This formula is so light and feels like you’re wearing nothing at all but gives you a transfer-proof finish that lasts all day, in shades to die for.”
Mit 16 gorgeous shades to choose from, including the eight cult favourite shades, alongside by eight new colors for an insanely beautiful range of rosy hues and timeless nudes, to a vibrant red and rich burgundy.
Huda’s How to:
HUDA Kattan has shared how to get the most staying power from Liquid Matte Lipstick.
Use Liquid Matte Liquid Lipstick & Lip Contour 2.0 zusammen:
- For maximum impact, line lips using the Lip Contour 2.0 of your choice and fade towards the center.
- Apply a thin layer of Liquid Matte Liquid Lipstick in a corresponding or lighter shade to fill in.
- Allow approximately 30 seconds for color to set and intensify to a matte finish
Want to get even more from your lipstick? Here are Huda’s Hacks:
- Experiment further with your look, mixing shades to create your own personal tone.
- For a lifted, fuller-looking pout, use Lip Contour 2.0 to slightly overline & draw straight across the cupid’s bow and center of the bottom lip, then connect to the corners following the natural lip shape.
MORE BEAUTY DEALS
From virtual makeup to baby hair sculpting & lash botox – the A-Z of beauty trends you need to know about for 2022.
CeraVe launches Micellar Cleansing Water as latest addition to best-selling budget beauty brand.
Benefit reveals new POREfessional Lite Primer for an ultra-light, blurred look.