Je me suis retrouvé avec une ÉNORME cicatrice sur le visage après avoir laissé tomber mon fer à friser dessus

GETTING the perfect curls is often a time-consuming process.

But for Elsa Thompson, it was one that resulted in a large scar being left on her face, after she managed to drop her curling iron.

Elsa Thompson took to TikTok to show the large scar she'd been left with after dropping a curling iron on her face

Elsa Thompson took to TikTok to show the large scar she’d been left with after dropping a curling iron on her faceCrédit: TikTok/@elsa.thompson
The scar was red and angry at first, but Elsa told TikTok viewers it has since all but gone

The scar was red and angry at first, but Elsa told TikTok viewers it has since all but goneCrédit: TikTok/@elsa.thompson

Sharing a video in which she showcased the scar, Elsa wrote: “So uhh just dropped a curling wand on my face.

The clip quickly attracted comments from people complimenting Elsa’s scar, avec une écriture: “Badass scar.

Another cheekily commented: “At least ur hair looks good

While somebody else wrote: “That scar looks really cool.

Wearing a mask has got to be painful,” another person questioned, to which she replied: “IT WAS! because my breath was bouncing off the mask onto the burn.

In another video explaining exactly how she got the burn, Elsa explained that she was curling her bangs with her cheap curling wand when she dropped it.

Les plus lus dans Hair & Beauté

I got my ears pierced at Claire’s - they swelled up and I ended up in hospital

AIE

I got my ears pierced at Claire’sthey swelled up and I ended up in hospital

And because it was so incredibly hot and the hair was stuck to it, the iron then stuck to her face before sheyanked it off”.

Despite the scar taking up a large section of the right hand side of her face, Elsa added that the incident had happened some time ago, and she is actually scar-less now.

She also cited regular use of Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Skin Therapy Oil for helping get rid of the scar.

Elsa said the accident had happened because she'd been using a cheap tong that had got too hot

Elsa said the accident had happened because she’d been using a cheap tong that had got too hotCrédit: TikTok/@elsa.thompson

Speaking of hair news, ce stylist thinks this style is the perfect one for a New Year makeover to suit everyone.

Head lice expert reveals how to get rid of the bugs for good.

And this woman paid $300 to have her hair done, but it was so bad you could see the extensions.

You’re washing your hair all wrongexpert reveals how to keep it nice and fluffy in the winter & one tip may surprise you