LOVE Island’s Curtis Pritchard has revealed why he would NOT take part in the ITV2 show again.
The dancer, 26, placed fourth in the fifth series of the programme alongside ex girlfriend Maura Higgins zurück in 2019.
Despite giving him a huge platform to go on and do other things, the reality star wouldn’t be keen on stepping foot in the villa for a second time.
In einem exklusiven Chat mit The Sun, Curtis sagte: “Would I do it again? Probably not, because I want to move on to hosting.”
He also made his acting debut on Hollyoaks last year alongside his brother AJ, 27.
More on Love Island
But now Curtis would rather present them over acting out a role.
Curtis revealed that a “couple of different people have asked for different presenting job,” but there is one show in particular that the supercar fan has got his eye on.
Liebesinsel 2022: Meet the islanders
Lesen Sie die neuesten Nachrichten von Love Island, gossip and exclusives
- Meet the Besetzung von Love Island von 2022
- Who is contestant Paige Thorne?
- Who is deaf Islander Tasha Ghouri?
- Meet Michael Owen’s daughter Gemma
- Wer ist Charlie Radnedge?
- Antigoni Buxton will be looking to win the prize
- Wer ist Indiyah Polack?
- Meet Islander Davide Sanclimenti
- Wer ist Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu?
- Who is tattooed hunk Luca Bish?
- Meet microbiologist Dami Hope
- Jay Younger is in it to win it
- Wer ist Danica Taylor?
- Andrew Le Page will look to scoop the prize
- Wer ist Jacques O’Neill?
- Take a look at the new-look Love Island villa
Alles neu Liebesinsel Nachrichten, gossip and exclusives
When asked if he has considered Top Gear, Curtis said: “Jeremy Clarkson and that lot are getting older…
“If they retire – I’ll take their place. And I’ll be at the F1 on Sunday.
Am meisten gelesen in Love Island
Love Island von Rennserie getroffen, nachdem Danica WIEDER zurückgewiesen wurde – und steht vor der Axt
“Presenting is what I’ve always wanted to do, and Top Gear is presenting and in a weird way I have presented all my life, so it isn’t that massive of a career change, but is from the dancing.”
Er fügte hinzu: “I was into cars since before dancing and did a lot of street sports. I love the adrenaline it brings. I’d love to create a career out of it.”
Curtis was at The 12th annual Grand Prix Ball in aid of The Global Gift Foundation, Racing Pride and Just Like US, held at the Hurlingham Club.