LOVE Island’s Curtis Pritchard has revealed why he would NOT take part in the ITV2 show again.
Le danceur, 26, placed fourth in the fifth series of the programme alongside ex girlfriend Maura Higgins de retour 2019.
Despite giving him a huge platform to go on and do other things, the reality star wouldn’t be keen on stepping foot in the villa for a second time.
In an exclusive chat with The Sun, Curtis mentionné: “Would I do it again? Probably not, because I want to move on to hosting.”
He also made his acting debut on Hollyoaks last year alongside his brother AJ, 27.
More on Love Island
But now Curtis would rather present them over acting out a role.
Curtis revealed that a “couple of different people have asked for different presenting job,” but there is one show in particular that the supercar fan has got his eye on.
Île de l'amour 2022: Meet the islanders
Lisez toutes les dernières nouvelles de Love Island, gossip and exclusives
- Meet the Le casting de Love Island de 2022
- Who is contestant Paige Thorne?
- Who is deaf Islander Tasha Ghouri?
- Meet Michael Owen’s daughter [object Window]
- Qui est Charlie Radnedge?
- Antigoni Buxton will be looking to win the prize
- Qui est Indiyah Polack?
- Meet Islander Davide Sanclimenti
- Qui est Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu?
- Who is tattooed hunk Luca Bish?
- Meet microbiologist Dami Hope
- Jay Younger is in it to win it
- Qui est Danica Taylor?
- Andrew Le Page will look to scoop the prize
- Qui est Jacques O’Neill?
- Take a look at the new-look Villa de l'île de l'amour
Toutes les dernières Île de l'amour nouvelles, gossip and exclusives
When asked if he has considered Top Gear, Curtis said: “Jeremy Clarkson and that lot are getting older…
“If they retire – I’ll take their place. And I’ll be at the F1 on Sunday.
Les plus lus sur Love Island
“Presenting is what I’ve always wanted to do, and Top Gear is presenting and in a weird way I have presented all my life, so it isn’t that massive of a career change, but is from the dancing.”
Il ajouta: “I was into cars since before dancing and did a lot of street sports. I love the adrenaline it brings. I’d love to create a career out of it.”
Curtis was at The 12e annual Grand Prix Ball in aid of The Global Gift Foundation, Racing Pride and Just Like US, held at the Hurlingham Club.