A FORMER Love Island star has revealed why Islanders have to ask bosses if they want to shave their legs.
Amy, 29, shot to fame on series five of the ITV2 show in 2019, and in a new TikTok video told her followers why they have to get permission to shave.
Ella dijo: “Derecha, one thing you ask me a lot about is shaving in the villa.
“Obviously the showers have got frosted panels across the middle because you have to shave your legs, you can’t wait to have a wax.
“Because razors are classed as weapons you weren’t allowed them in your bag you had to go and ask for them because they got taken off of you before you went in.”
Más sobre Love Island
In another Q&A recently Amy revealed what happens to the phones Islanders use during their time in the villa.
She was asked: “When you take pictures on the phones you have in the villa do you get all the videos/photos sent to you when you get home or do you not see them again?”
Amy respondió: “No. Sadly you don’t get to keep all of the photos.
“Some of them will have been uploaded to the Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts so you can get them from there.
Lo más leído en Love Island
DANIELLE Colby ha desactivado los comentarios en una foto de ella y su coprotagonista Mike Wolfe después de que los fanáticos criticaron a los productores de American Pickers por despedir a Frank Fritz.
Love Island hit by almost 800 Ofcom complaints in one month from furious fans
“But everything gets wiped when you leave because your phone gets given to the next Islander who comes in.”
Amy recently appeared on Embarrassing Bodies to open up about the pressure she felt ahead of her stint in the villa.
During one segment of the programme Doctor Anand Patel spoke to Doctor David Crepaz-Keay about the impact that reality TV have on young people’s body image.
Amy later joined Dr Patel to talk about the pressure she felt before going in the villa, and the extreme measures she took to lose weight.
Although the former air hostess is now a healthy weight, she weighed just nine stone when she appeared on our screens.
Amy confessed: “It was pretty extreme actually.
“Eight weeks – gym every day, 1800 calorías, vegan diet plan, I gave up drinking, I’d call in sick to work so I could go to the gym instead.”
Isla del amor 2022: Meet the islanders
Lea las últimas noticias de Love Island, gossip and exclusives
- Meet the Love Island cast de 2022
- Who is contestant Paige Thorne?
- Who is deaf Islander Tasha Ghouri?
- Meet Michael Owen’s daughter Gema
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Charlie Radnedge?
- Antigoni Buxton will be looking to win the prize
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Indiyah Polack?
- Meet Islander Davide Sanclimenti
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Ekin-Su Cülcüoğlu?
- Who is tattooed hunk Luca Bish?
- Meet microbiologist Dami Hope
- Jay Younger is in it to win it
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Danica Taylor?
- Andrew Le Page will look to scoop the prize
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Jacques O’Neill?
- Take a look at the new-look Villa Love Island
Todo lo ultimo Isla del amor noticias, gossip and exclusives
Dr Patel asked her: “Why did you think you needed to do that?”
Amy respondió: “I thought I needed to do that to be attractive to the boys that would be in the villa.”