LOVE Island Casa Amor bombshell Mollie Salmon has given a sneak peek inside her incredible all white home and jet-setting life.
Yesterday it was revealed that the makeup artist is one of the six new girls taking part in the ITV2 show to cause some trouble.
Mollie is 23-years-old and from Southampton.
The reality star already boasts an impressive 11.4k followers on Instagram, and loves to share what she gets up to on the platform.
Her all white home in the perfect backdrop for her pictures.
In one snap the beauty posed for a sizzling mirror selfie in a orange lingerie set.
More on Love Island
Her bedroom follows a simple interior of a white bed frame, matching covers and dressing table.
She also has plenty of space to keep all of her designers clothes in her huge white wardrobes.
Mollie is also a huge fan of travelling.
The star loves to head over to London for glam nights out in the capital.
Die meeste gelees in Love Island
She is also a fan of Ibiza and shared a picture of her having the time of her life at O Beach.
Mollie has joined Love Island to find The One.
Liefde-eiland 2022: Meet the islanders
Lees al die nuutste Love Island-nuus, gossip and exclusives
- Meet the Love Island cast van 2022
- Who is contestant Paige Thorne?
- Who is deaf Islander Tasha Ghouri?
- Meet Michael Owen’s daughter Gemma
- maar dit kan baie meer werd wees Charlie Radnedge?
- Antigoni Buxton will be looking to win the prize
- maar dit kan baie meer werd wees Indiyah Polack?
- Meet Islander Davide Sanclimenti
- maar dit kan baie meer werd wees Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu?
- Who is tattooed hunk Luca Bish?
- Meet microbiologist Dami Hope
- Jay Younger is in it to win it
- maar dit kan baie meer werd wees Danica Taylor?
- Andrew Le Page will look to scoop the prize
- maar dit kan baie meer werd wees Jacques O’Neill?
- Take a look at the new-look Love Island villa
Al die nuutste Liefde-eiland nuus, gossip and exclusives
Her family have a record of settling down early in life, and Mollie feels she needs help in that department.
Sy sê: “My mum got married at my age and my cousin is already engaged so she’s always told me how I should hurry up and find someone.
Ek is so jammer dit klink aaklig
” I’m terrible at picking men so I thought Love Island would do a better job than me! “
Mollie will bring the laughs she feels are missing from the villa, sê: “I can be fiery, I’m chatty and I’m a bit of a prankster. I love to play pranks on people and no one else yet is bringing it so that’s gonna be my job this year. “