LOVE Island Casa Amor bombshell Mollie Salmon has given a sneak peek inside her incredible all white home and jet-setting life.
Yesterday it was revealed that the makeup artist is one of the six new girls taking part in the ITV2 show to cause some trouble.
Mollie is 23-years-old and from Southampton.
The reality star already boasts an impressive 11.4k followers on Instagram, and loves to share what she gets up to on the platform.
Her all white home in the perfect backdrop for her pictures.
In one snap the beauty posed for a sizzling mirror selfie in a orange lingerie set.
Más sobre Love Island
Her bedroom follows a simple interior of a white bed frame, matching covers and dressing table.
She also has plenty of space to keep all of her designers clothes in her huge white wardrobes.
Mollie is also a huge fan of travelling.
The star loves to head over to London for glam nights out in the capital.
Lo más leído en Love Island
She is also a fan of Ibiza and shared a picture of her having the time of her life at O Beach.
Mollie has joined Love Island to find The One.
Isla del amor 2022: Meet the islanders
Lea las últimas noticias de Love Island, gossip and exclusives
- Meet the Love Island cast de 2022
- Who is contestant Paige Thorne?
- Who is deaf Islander Tasha Ghouri?
- Meet Michael Owen’s daughter Gema
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Charlie Radnedge?
- Antigoni Buxton will be looking to win the prize
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Indiyah Polack?
- Meet Islander Davide Sanclimenti
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Ekin-Su Cülcüoğlu?
- Who is tattooed hunk Luca Bish?
- Meet microbiologist Dami Hope
- Jay Younger is in it to win it
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Danica Taylor?
- Andrew Le Page will look to scoop the prize
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Jacques O’Neill?
- Take a look at the new-look Villa Love Island
Todo lo ultimo Isla del amor noticias, gossip and exclusives
Her family have a record of settling down early in life, and Mollie feels she needs help in that department.
Ella dice: “My mum got married at my age and my cousin is already engaged so she’s always told me how I should hurry up and find someone.
Leer más sobre El Sol
” I’m terrible at picking men so I thought Love Island would do a better job than me! “
Mollie will bring the laughs she feels are missing from the villa, dicho: “I can be fiery, I’m chatty and I’m a bit of a prankster. I love to play pranks on people and no one else yet is bringing it so that’s gonna be my job this year. “