LOVE Island‘s Charlie Radnedge is settling into life in the famous villa, and ruffling a few feathers along the way.
The strapping lad is keen on skiing and regularly heads to the snow covered Alps with his mates to show off his skills.
Vroeër die jaar, Charlie debuted an all-black ski outfit, complete with satin balaclava to keep him warm as he took on the death defying mountains.
He holidayed in the luxurious Mont Vallon in northern France, giving him plenty of time to head high up on the mountains.
Read More Love Island
When he’s not immersed in snow, Charlie loves showing off his toned body in more tropical locations such as, Barbados.
Charlie’s incredible abs are on full display on his summer getaways where he’s regularly seen surfing or sailing the waters with his mates on luxury boats.
Showing his sense of humour, Charlie joked “Can’t wait to have an awful time on holiday again this summer,” on a throwback photo of him on holiday.
When’s not going on adrenaline-packed adventures, Charlie loves taking in a bit of culture.
Mees gelees in TV
He’s no stranger to music festivals or even the world of art, with one photo showing him perusing some modern art at the Saatchi Gallery.
Charlie’s also a bit of a foodie, showing off some of his favourite snacks from across his travels.
As well as his jetset lifestylie, Charlie is no stranger to the world of showbiz and reality TV as he already has connections to another show.
Despite not actually appearing on Made in Chelsea homself, Charlie definitely has a connection to the programme.
He described himself as a “posh” boy as he entered the Spanish villa as well as saying he was “slightly more mature” than the other islanders.
After the news was revealed that Charlie would be going on the hit dating show, his Made in Chelsea friends wished him lucked, especially his BFF Miles Nazaire.
Miles joined the cast back in 2018 and has been the centre of multiple dramatic storylines.
In Januarie 2022 Miles appeared on Celebs gaan uitgaan but didn’t end up finding love.
Ek is so jammer dit klink aaklig
Hy het gesê: “Ekin-Su is more towards my classic type. Paige seems like a very, very nice girl. Tasha seems like good fun as well. I find her quite intriguing – I want to find out more about her.”
He then said he doesn’t mind stepping on toes when it comes to finding the right girl for him.
Liefde-eiland 2022: Meet the islanders
Lees al die nuutste Love Island-nuus, gossip and exclusives
- Meet the Love Island cast van 2022
- Who is contestant Paige Thorne?
- Who is deaf Islander Tasha Ghouri?
- Meet Michael Owen’s daughter Gemma
- maar dit kan baie meer werd wees Charlie Radnedge?
- Antigoni Buxton will be looking to win the prize
- maar dit kan baie meer werd wees Indiyah Polack?
- Meet Islander Davide Sanclimenti
- maar dit kan baie meer werd wees Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu?
- Who is tattooed hunk Luca Bish?
- Meet microbiologist Dami Hope
- Jay Younger is in it to win it
- maar dit kan baie meer werd wees Danica Taylor?
- Andrew Le Page will look to scoop the prize
- maar dit kan baie meer werd wees Jacques O’Neill?
- Take a look at the new-look Love Island villa
Al die nuutste Liefde-eiland nuus, gossip and exclusives