A MASSIVE collection of classic motorbikes has been revealed online after they were abandoned in the US.
Derek from Hitchcock’s takes viewers on a tour of the collection, which he says includes more than 180 bikes.
Derek said: “As well as over 180 bikes we’ve got over 50 tons of spares.
“Everything was shipped back in five 40-foot sea containers.”
Most of the bikes are British models from brands such as Royal Enfield, BSA, Triumph and Norton.
Most read in Motors
As well as complete or near-complete bikes, there are hundreds of bike frames, a mountain of wheels and a tower of fuel tanks.
Then there are trays and trays of speedometers plus stacks of engines for all different sorts of bikes.
Win a Lamborghini Urus + £5k or £175k alternative
SUN readers can win a Lamborghini Urus + £5k or £175k alternative
We have teamed up with 7days Performance to offer you a special discounted chance to win the amazing cars this week.
Using the code SUN10, you will get 10p off the normal price of 99p.
Enter the competition HERE
Derek points out that it’s going to take them a while to get it all in order.
“It’s going to be a labour of love to get all this catalogued and ready for sale,” he said.
“It might take months, but we are hard at work to get this done and get everything on sale.”
Check out what these celebs drive…
- From a Bentley to a Range Rover – The Queen’s had it all
- Cristiano Ronaldo has spent over £17m on his cars
- Cardi B can’t drive – but still owns a fleet of supercars
- Zlatan Ibrahimovich’s collection will turn heads
- Take a look at Rhianna’s dream garage
- Kylie Jenner owns a one-of-a-kind Rolls Royce
- Harry Kane is the proud owner of a very British collection
- No expense has been spared by Beyonce and Jay-Z
- Gordon Ramsay’s collection includes a fleet of Ferraris
- From a Mini Cooper to a Ferrari – Tyson Fury has had the lot
- Katie Price’s incredible collection of pink motors
- Brooklyn Beckham’s epic collection includes a £500k Jaguar
- A fur-covered Lambo could only be owned by Kim Kardashian
- Scott Disick owns a flash custom-made McLaren
- David Beckham owns several prestigious motors
- Boris Johnson’s car collection is full of surprises
People in the comments couldn’t believe what they were seeing and congratulated Derek on saving the British bikes and bringing them home.
One said: “I’d be like a child in a sweet shop if I were in there! Great to see so many different bikes from various eras.
“Keep up the good work.”
Another said: “This is amazing! What a beautiful sight. You guys are great!”