THE new Apex Legends Mobile will allow fans can play from anywhere they take their cellphone.
Gamers can now access the on Android and iOS – but can they play against users on PlayStation or Xbox?
Is Apex Legends cross platform?
Players are able to use Apex Legends across different platforms.
The game is able to be played on:
- Nintendo Switch
How to play Apex Legends with your friends
Apex Legends can easily be played with friends by following a few simple steps.
- Open Apex Legends
- Navigate to the ‘Friends’ tab in the main menu
- Click the ‘Find Friend’ opção
- Search for their username
- Select their profile from the drop-down menu
- You can now play with your friends across platforms
Can cross-play be turned off?
Cross-play is a feature which allows people using different platforms to face each other.
The feature is automatically enabled in Apex Legends, so to turn it off just follow these instructions:
- Click the ‘Game Menu’ (the cog icon)
- Select ‘Settings‘
- Towards the bottom of the list, you’ll see Cross Platform Play
- Change the setting to Disabled
Apex Legends Mobile does not have cross-play with consoles or PC.
Leia mais sobre o sol
This means that you will only be able to play with those who are also using a mobile device.
In their official FAQ for the mobile versions, Respawn says: “Apex Legends Mobile is being built specifically for mobile, so it won’t feature cross-play with the console or PC versions of Apex Legends.”