LOVE Island’s Casa Amor bombshell Jack Keating already has his sights set on stealing one girl.
The Irishman’s mum, model Yvonne Connolly, has spoken out after the son she shares with popstar Ronan Keating entered the villa on Friday.
Yet marketing manager Jack, 23, may have already missed his shot.
Jack’s mum was quick to comment: “Sooner than you think Antigoni,” and even followed her words with the hashtag: “jackandantigoni” as well as winking and love heart Emojis.
Although she left it very clear she would support the partnership, unfortunately Antigoni and Charlie left the villa in a brutal dumping.
READ MORE LOVE ISLAND
It came moments before Jack was revealed as bombshell in the spin-off villa.
Off-screen, he lives in London and works in social media marketing.
Jack’s the only son from Ronan’s first marriage to wife Yvonne along with sisters Missy and Ali.
Ronan and Yvonne split in 2015 and the singer then had two children, Cooper and Coco, with current wife Storm.
Most read in Love Island
“I’ve really been missing that spark that I haven’t been getting on the dating scene, like I’ve been dating for a long time. I just thought why not?”
Read More on The Sun
Love Island 2022: Meet the islanders
Read all the latest Love Island news, gossip and exclusives
- Meet the Love Island cast of 2022
- Who is contestant Paige Thorne?
- Who is deaf Islander Tasha Ghouri?
- Meet Michael Owen’s daughter Gemma
- Who is Charlie Radnedge?
- Antigoni Buxton will be looking to win the prize
- Who is Indiyah Polack?
- Meet Islander Davide Sanclimenti
- Who is Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu?
- Who is tattooed hunk Luca Bish?
- Meet microbiologist Dami Hope
- Jay Younger is in it to win it
- Who is Danica Taylor?
- Andrew Le Page will look to scoop the prize
- Who is Jacques O’Neill?
- Take a look at the new-look Love Island villa
All the latest Love Island news, gossip and exclusives
Jack’s dad Ronan, 45, has also voiced his support for his young son on the show in a two-word social media post.
Taking to Instagram, the Irish singer reposted his son’s Love Island announcement, writing: “Let’s go.”