IF you’re looking to bag a hassle-free holiday this year, Jet2 has got you covered.
The package deals include accommodation, return flights, checked baggage and free transfers.
We’ve found the best deals for all-inclusive breaks this September, which means that once you book, all you have to do is turn up and enjoy without worrying about any extra expenditure.
One of the best offers we spotted was for 7 nights at the Hotel Mix Colombo in Majorca.
It has a huge pool area, and it’s close to the beach.
The deal includes return flights from Bristol departing September 17, as well as checked luggage and transfers.
One of the hotel’s best features is its huge pool, but it’s also close to the local beach and the town centre.
The hotel also features an adult-only rooftop terrace with a whirlpool.
Most read in Beach holidays
Cima 10 Hoteles todo incluido en Turquía con parques acuáticos en TripAdvisor- from £79pppn
There are plenty of bargains outside of Spain too.
Here are some of the other great all-inclusive deals we spotted from Jet2 Holidays.
All of these are for a 7-night stay, with flights, checked luggage, and transfers included. The prices are based on two adults sharing a room.
- 7 nights at Hotel Eurosalou in Costa Dorada, departing September 15 de Birmingham – from £488pp
- 7 nights at Village Inn Studios and Family Apartments, departing September 21 de Birmingham – from £468pp
- 7 nights at Club Viva in Marmaris, departing September 8 from East Midlands – from £499pp
- 7 nights at Aparthotel Las Piramides in Tenerife, departing September 11 from Stansted – from £579pp
- 7 nights at Globables Montemar Apartments in Ibiza, departing September 7 de bristol – from £549pp
- 7 nights at Ellia Hotel in Rhodes, departing September 30 from Stansted – from £479pp
Or for a staycation, we rounded up the cheapest hotels in the UK and everything you need to know, including prices and perks.