Joe Swash breaks silence after returning to I’m A Celeb All Stars saying it’s ‘good to be out

JOE Swash has opened up about his return from I’m A Celebrity All Stars and admitted it’s “good to be out”.

The former EastEnders star – who had been in South Africa for the spin-off series – looked in good spirits as he took the boys to the annual Thorpe Park Fright Night event.

Joe Swash returned from I'm A Celeb All Stars in South Africa last week

Joe Swash returned from I’m A Celeb All Stars in South Africa last weekCredit: The Mega Agency
The actor looked in good spirits as he enjoyed a boys night at Thorpe Park

The actor looked in good spirits as he enjoyed a boys night at Thorpe ParkCredit: The Mega Agency

The I’m A Celeb star, 40, said he was chuffed to be out and about with the kids for the first time since returning from the jungle.

In an exclusive clip, Joe said: “I brought the boys down to Thorpe Park, it’s like an annual thing every year – they love it.

“They are so excited but when they get here, they go home a little bit scared.

“Now we’re here, I just can’t wait to get on some rides.

“It’s just lovely to be out with the kids and having a lovely time.”

On Wednesday, Joe reunited with his children after three weeks away in a sweet video shared by wife Stacey.

Stacey, who is also mum to Zach, 14, and Leighton, 10, from previous relationships, shared an adorable snap of her, Joe, Rex and Rose beaming the camera.

She captioned it: “Daddy’s Home and mum’s arms have never felt so free.

“I know it’s only been a few weeks but oh my goodness we missed you, Joe!”

Earlier this week Stacey was left frustrated when Joe’s flight home from South Africa was delayed.

The actor was all smiles as arrived at Heathrow airport on Wednesday morning.

The Sun revealed that former EastEnders star Joe was off filming the new spin-off series.

Joe won the 2008 series and hosted the ITV2 sister show for ten years from 2009.

He joined the likes of Myleene KlassJordan Banjo and Paul Burrell in Kruger National Park for the pre-recorded series which will air next year.

A source said: “Joe was always on the producers’ hit list as he was such an iconic winner. But they had to iron out the timings and came to a conclusion that worked.

“He has flown out there and can’t wait to give a good account of himself for a second time on the show.”

The TV star said it was 'good to be out' with the kids

The TV star said it was ‘good to be out’ with the kidsCredit: The Mega Agency
Joe reunited with his family on Wednesday

Joe reunited with his family on WednesdayCredit: Instagram