LOVE Island fans have all said the same thing as they predict ‘carnage’ in the Casa Amor recoupling ceremony.
The girls headed off to the sister villa last week, while the boys stayed in the main villa.
And it seems Casa Amor has done it’s job because it has certainly thrown a spanner in the works with a number of the current couples.
Many viewers of the ITV2 show are worried that there isn’t going to be enough space for the new potential couples to sleep.
More on Love Island
One wrote on Twitter: “where are they gonna put all the beds there’s going to be about 20 couples.”
Another said: “Do they have enough beds?”
“producers are RUNNING to ikea to buy enough beds for the recoupling,” a third joked.
A fourth added: “We’re gonna need more beds #LoveIsland.”
Most read in Love Island
There could be a number of new couples in the main villa after the recoupling.
However, he may not have anything to worry about because Tasha had a smooch with Billy.
Although the hotel waitress has also been getting to know Deji in Casa Amor.
Love Island 2022: Meet the islanders
Read all the latest Love Island news, gossip and exclusives
- Meet the Love Island cast of 2022
- Who is contestant Paige Thorne?
- Who is deaf Islander Tasha Ghouri?
- Meet Michael Owen’s daughter Gemma
- Who is Charlie Radnedge?
- Antigoni Buxton will be looking to win the prize
- Who is Indiyah Polack?
- Meet Islander Davide Sanclimenti
- Who is Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu?
- Who is tattooed hunk Luca Bish?
- Meet microbiologist Dami Hope
- Jay Younger is in it to win it
- Who is Danica Taylor?
- Andrew Le Page will look to scoop the prize
- Who is Jacques O’Neill?
- Take a look at the new-look Love Island villa
All the latest Love Island news, gossip and exclusives
Davide Sanclimenti, 27, could also end up with a new partner after getting on well and sharing kisses in bed with Mollie, but it seems like his girl Ekin-Su Culculoglu, 27, only seems to have eyes for him.
Danica and Josh have been getting on very well, while Jay and Chyna have been cuddling up in bed as well.
Will there be enough beds?