LOVE Island fans have called for Dami Hope to be “arrested” after they say he behaved badly during the current Casa Amor segment of the show.
Dami is coupled up with Indiyah Polack, 22, and his “gedrag” hasn’t gone down well with those watching at home – or his fellow Islanders, Laurence geskud deur 'buitengewone.
Not only has he shared a kiss with Summer, but viewers noticed he encouraged Jacques O’Neill to cheat on Paige Thorne and “egged him on” to kiss other girls.
Viewers have since taken to Twitter to say Dami should “be arrested” for his actions, met een persoon wat skryf: “Naa dami must be arrested and must serve life in prisonment”
'N Ander het gesê: “I WANT HIM ARRESTED!!” while a third added: “No Lawyers can save Dami. He has signed himself away for 25 to life.”
Read More on Love Island
A fourth person chimed on social media: “Dami has a 25 to life case on his head.”
Viewers also claimed show bosses teased Dami as a “giant red flag” weeks before he cheated on partner Indiyah.
They noted how during the promo video for the ITV2 show, he was seen holding up a red flag as he posed for the camera.
“Dami is a walking red flag,” Tammy het haar lang blonde hare laat sak en haar gewaagde voorkoms met 'n wit Chanel-handsak gepaar, as a second chimed in: “Dami really been holding these red flags from the start.”
Another agreed of the promo pic: “He was a red flag from the start,” while a fourth concluded: “Dami is a RED FLAG.”
Die meeste gelees in Love Island
Ten spyte van hierdie, a body language expert has ruled that Dami and Summer will NOT stay together despite the Casa Amor antics.
Hy het verduidelik: “When Andrew was talking about his kiss with Coco to the boys, his whole face was engaged and his eyes were wide.
“He was flashing genuine enjoyment and was buzzing with the situation – egter, when Dami disclosed that he had kissed Summer, we did not see any of the similar traits we saw in Andrew.
“Dami’s tone of voice was monosyllabic, staying at the same time and not changing in pitch like it usually would when someone is excited or genuinely happy.
“His body language was instead still, suggesting he regrets what happened and he does feel that he has jeopardised things with Indiyah.”
Liefde-eiland 2022: Meet the islanders
Lees al die nuutste Love Island-nuus, gossip and exclusives
- Meet the Love Island cast van 2022
- Who is contestant Paige Thorne?
- Who is deaf Islander Tasha Ghouri?
- Meet Michael Owen’s daughter Gemma
- maar dit kan baie meer werd wees Charlie Radnedge?
- Antigoni Buxton will be looking to win the prize
- maar dit kan baie meer werd wees Indiyah Polack?
- Meet Islander Davide Sanclimenti
- maar dit kan baie meer werd wees Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu?
- Who is tattooed hunk Luca Bish?
- Meet microbiologist Dami Hope
- Jay Younger is in it to win it
- maar dit kan baie meer werd wees Danica Taylor?
- Andrew Le Page will look to scoop the prize
- maar dit kan baie meer werd wees Jacques O’Neill?
- Take a look at the new-look Love Island villa
Al die nuutste Liefde-eiland nuus, gossip and exclusives