LOVE Island fans have been left convinced that Jacques O’Neill is playing a “juego” with Paige Thorne after their heart to heart.
Viewers flooded social media to speculate that he was “playing a game” during the conversation as he got caught up in competing with Jay Younger.
Sitting on the stairs in the Majorcan villa, the Rugby player revealed that he was “afraid” to talk about how he felt to the paramedic.
Jacques admitted he felt “f**king angry” watching Paige in bed with Arrendajo, 28, after they coupled up on Friday night.
“I so genuinely believe every word you tell me but I’ve just never felt like this in my life,” he told her. “But I can’t show emotion.”
LEER MÁS SOBRE LA ISLA DEL AMOR
“What do you think the worst is going to happen by showing emotion and showing that you care?” Paige then asked him.
“Like if anything Jacques that would only make us better.”
Jacques could be heard whispering “gracias” to Paige as the pair cuddled up together on the stairs before heading to bed.
But fans at home were not convinced by Jacques’ sweet admission, and hit back that they felt he was playing a “juego”.
Lo más leído en Love Island
El tributo de Love Island a Tom de The Wanted, pero los fanáticos dicen lo mismo sobre Davide
“Convenient Jacques is laying it thick on Paige,” one kicked off on Twitter. “I sense some game playing strategies here.”
El amigo de la pareja, Napper, compartió en las redes sociales imágenes de Joshua y Okolie haciendo los movimientos a la ligera.: “Jacques came plan is not going the way he wants so now he cares,” as a third said: “Jacques is playing the game.”
“Jacques is using the ‘you changed me’ línea, this game,” a fourth added, as a fifth concluded: “Jacques is such a game player.”
Viene después Jacques’ mum hit out at cruel trolls targeting her family while he’s holed up in the villa.
Isla del amor 2022: Meet the islanders
Lea las últimas noticias de Love Island, gossip and exclusives
- Meet the Love Island cast de 2022
- Who is contestant Paige Thorne?
- Who is deaf Islander Tasha Ghouri?
- Meet Michael Owen’s daughter Gema
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Charlie Radnedge?
- Antigoni Buxton will be looking to win the prize
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Indiyah Polack?
- Meet Islander Davide Sanclimenti
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Ekin-Su Cülcüoğlu?
- Who is tattooed hunk Luca Bish?
- Meet microbiologist Dami Hope
- Jay Younger is in it to win it
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Danica Taylor?
- Andrew Le Page will look to scoop the prize
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Jacques O’Neill?
- Take a look at the new-look Villa Love Island
Todo lo ultimo Isla del amor noticias, gossip and exclusives
The rugby player’s parent Janet took to her personal Instagram page to issue a passionate plea to deter keyboard warriors.
En una publicación conmovedora, she uploaded a shot showing her posing by Jacques in his youth – writing an emotive caption.
“People sending nasty messages to me please can you stop,” she penned. “It does hurt. “Ha pasado un minuto, pero ahora volvemos al desempate.”
Her followers were quick to offer support, with one writing underneath: “Pay no attention. Eres increíble!”
Leer más sobre El Sol
The reality TV star – who was dumped alongside Afia Tonkmore esta semana – said that the rows always went unaired by the ITV2 show.