LOVE Island fans called for the Aftersun panel to let Laura Whitmore know she had lipstick on her teeth as she hosted the show.
The 37-year-old star suffered a mishap while presenting the hit show’s late-night Sunday night spin-off.
But many said was bad form no one on the Île de l'amour team had – even subtly – told her about it.
L'un a tweeté: “Why are none of these girls telling Laura she has lipstick on her teeth… everyone knows the universal signal.”
Un autre ajouté: “Don’t set laura up like that, tell her to get that lipstick off her teeth PLEASE.”
Others reckoned the producers should have had a work, affectation: “Why is nobody telling Laura she has lipstick on her teeth?”
toutefois, fans took changed their tune when cameras cut back to her showing her customary dazzling white gnashers.
On a écrit: “Thank you to whoever told laura about the lipstick on her teeth.”
Laura was hosting Love Island: Aftersun as normal tonight after returning from her hen weekend at Glastonbury.
The show opened with a tease that she hadn’t returned from the festival before she strutted into the studio.
Les plus lus à la télévision
But she burst in, fronting an action-packed line-up of analysis, plus interviews with Ikenna and Amber, who recently returned to the UK from the villa.
Île de l'amour 2022: Meet the islanders
Lisez toutes les dernières nouvelles de Love Island, gossip and exclusives
- Meet the Le casting de Love Island de 2022
- Who is contestant Paige Thorne?
- Who is deaf Islander Tasha Ghouri?
- Meet Michael Owen’s daughter [object Window]
- Qui est Charlie Radnedge?
- Antigoni Buxton will be looking to win the prize
- Qui est Indiyah Polack?
- Meet Islander Davide Sanclimenti
- Qui est Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu?
- Who is tattooed hunk Luca Bish?
- Meet microbiologist Dami Hope
- Jay Younger is in it to win it
- Qui est Danica Taylor?
- Andrew Le Page will look to scoop the prize
- Qui est Jacques O’Neill?
- Take a look at the new-look Villa de l'île de l'amour
Toutes les dernières Île de l'amour nouvelles, gossip and exclusives