LOVE Island fans called for the Aftersun panel to let Laura Whitmore know she had lipstick on her teeth as she hosted the show.
The 37-year-old star suffered a mishap while presenting the hit show’s late-night Sunday night spin-off.
But many said was bad form no one on the Ilha do amor team had – even subtly – told her about it.
Um tweetou: “Why are none of these girls telling Laura she has lipstick on her teeth… everyone knows the universal signal.”
Outro adicionado: “Don’t set laura up like that, tell her to get that lipstick off her teeth PLEASE.”
Others reckoned the producers should have had a work, posting: “Why is nobody telling Laura she has lipstick on her teeth?”
Contudo, fans took changed their tune when cameras cut back to her showing her customary dazzling white gnashers.
Um escreveu: “Thank you to whoever told laura about the lipstick on her teeth.”
Laura was hosting Love Island: Aftersun as normal tonight after returning from her hen weekend at Glastonbury.
The show opened with a tease that she hadn’t returned from the festival before she strutted into the studio.
Mais lido na TV
But she burst in, fronting an action-packed line-up of analysis, plus interviews with Ikenna and Amber, who recently returned to the UK from the villa.
Ilha do amor 2022: Meet the islanders
Leia todas as últimas notícias da Love Island, gossip and exclusives
- Meet the Love Island cast de 2022
- Who is contestant Paige Thorne?
- Who is deaf Islander Tasha Ghouri?
- Meet Michael Owen’s daughter Gema
- Quem é Charlie Radnedge?
- Antigoni Buxton will be looking to win the prize
- Quem é Indiyah Polack?
- Meet Islander Davide Sanclimenti
- Quem é Ekin-Su Cülcüoğlu?
- Who is tattooed hunk Luca Bish?
- Meet microbiologist Dami Hope
- Jay Younger is in it to win it
- Quem é Danica Taylor?
- André Le Page will look to scoop the prize
- Quem é Jacques O’Neill?
- Take a look at the new-look Love Island villa
All the latest Ilha do amor notícias, gossip and exclusives