LOVE Island is set to hot up as Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu is stuck in a love SQUARE with three of the boys in tonight’s dramatic episode.
Another shock recoupling is set to shake the villa to its foundations – with the girls choosing which boys they want to pair up with.
Los isleños will be relaxing in the bean bag area and discussing the drama after the heart rate challenge when she gets the message.
El texto lee: “Islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling in which the girls will choose which boys they want to couple up with.”
With the power finally in her hands, Fuego de acción wastes no time in thinking about who she could pick – and chats to her co-stars.
LEER MÁS SOBRE LA ISLA DEL AMOR
Sitting down with Gemma Owen, she asks about Italian hunk Davide Sanclimenti: “Do you think he’s interested in me?”
Gemma replies: “I think he is but it will be a longer process, there still definitely is chemistry. Everyone can see it.”
Later in the Beach Hut, Ekin-Su ponders her upcoming decision in the Beach Hut, as she admits she is torn between THREE boys.
“I have these three boys in front of me, all of them have given me something great,” she tells the cameras.
Lo más leído en Love Island
“Then you have Davide who we did start something… what do I do?” she can be seen asking as she struggles to make a choice.
With time ticking down to the group gathering round the fire-pit, which boy will Ekin-Su decide to couple up with?
Elsewhere in the villa, Jacques O’Neill is set to issue a grovelling apology to Paige Thorne after their row last night.
Fans flooded social media to slam the rugby star as “manipulativo” as he got upset over Paige’s heart racing for other boys in the game.
Pulling her aside, él dice: “When you actually opened up and told me why, I was like OK, I apologise. I should’ve had your feelings first before mine.”
He then reflects on the argument in the Beach Hut: “Last night with Paige, I was quite selfish.
“I realised that pretty quick when I spoke to her. I should’ve been there for her straight away.”
Jacques is then seen heading to the day beds, and determinedly tells Paige, 24 : “I’d love to prove to you how much you mean to me.”
Isla del amor 2022: Meet the islanders
Lea las últimas noticias de Love Island, gossip and exclusives
- Meet the Love Island cast de 2022
- Who is contestant Paige Thorne?
- Who is deaf Islander Tasha Ghouri?
- Meet Michael Owen’s daughter Gema
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Charlie Radnedge?
- Antigoni Buxton will be looking to win the prize
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Indiyah Polack?
- Meet Islander Davide Sanclimenti
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Ekin-Su Cülcüoğlu?
- Who is tattooed hunk Luca Bish?
- Meet microbiologist Dami Hope
- Jay Younger is in it to win it
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Danica Taylor?
- Andrew Le Page will look to scoop the prize
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Jacques O’Neill?
- Take a look at the new-look Villa Love Island
Todo lo ultimo Isla del amor noticias, gossip and exclusives
But will Jacques be able to prove his feelings for Paige before her doubts creep in too far? And will it save them from re-coupling?
It comes after fans were left CONVINCED that Ekin-Su and Davide were going to couple up after their flirty scenes this week.
Last night things hotted up between the pair even further when the actress bent over and snogged her co-star during a saucy dance.
david, 27, admitted that his heart rate “explotó” during her seductive tease during the heart rate challenge.
“I’ll be honest with you, No se que es, but there is some sort of chemistry with Davide,” Ekin-Su also told Dami Hope.
“Every time we’re together, it’s weird, something happens. Maybe if I had waited it could’ve worked. I keep thinking that, but it’s too late.”