LOVE Island viewers have “worked out” a clue as to why Luca Bish and Gemma Owen will NEVER work outside the villa.
Fans of the ITV2 dating show have flooded social media to speculate that their clear difference in “love language” could cause their end.
The rugby star had suggested to Luca that Gemma can be “controlador” in stopping her beau from going out on the weekends.
It caused friction between the pair – and when Luca leaned in to reassure the pro horse rider with a kiss, she pushed him away.
Fans couldn’t help but notice the fish seller’s love for physical contact, as well as Gemma being repulsed by his cuddly nature.
LEER MÁS SOBRE LA ISLA DEL AMOR
The five love languages are known as words of affirmation, physical touch, receiving gifts, quality time and acts of service.
Viewers were certain that Luca’s was “physical touch”, and joked it couldn’t be “more opposite” para Gema, making them “incompatible”.
“Gemma and Luca are not compatible,” one kicked off the debate on Twitter. “His love language is touch and she’s so cold.”
“Luca’s love language has got to be physical touch, and Gemma’s is everything but,” a second echoed.
Lo más leído en Love Island
Un tercero estuvo de acuerdo: “People are saying Gemma doesn’t like Luce but… she is an introvert with a different love language than him.”
“I think the issue is that Luca is very touchy. His love language is physical touch clearly,” a fourth concluded.
It comes as a body language expert claimed Gemma Owen could dump Luca for someone else, but he’d STILL take her back.
Darren Stanton has revealed the key signs that prove Gemma knows she “holds all the power” in their relationship.
Isla del amor 2022: Meet the islanders
Lea las últimas noticias de Love Island, gossip and exclusives
- Meet the Love Island cast de 2022
- Who is contestant Paige Thorne?
- Who is deaf Islander Tasha Ghouri?
- Meet Michael Owen’s daughter Gema
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Charlie Radnedge?
- Antigoni Buxton will be looking to win the prize
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Indiyah Polack?
- Meet Islander Davide Sanclimenti
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Ekin-Su Cülcüoğlu?
- Who is tattooed hunk Luca Bish?
- Meet microbiologist Dami Hope
- Jay Younger is in it to win it
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Danica Taylor?
- Andrew Le Page will look to scoop the prize
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Jacques O’Neill?
- Take a look at the new-look Villa Love Island
Todo lo ultimo Isla del amor noticias, gossip and exclusives
The pair had their first argument after Ekin-Su told Luca that Gemma said her head could be turned in the villa.
Then last night Gemma’s heart rate was raised the most by her ex-boyfriend Jacques – making Luca spiral into a meltdown.
Speaking to The Sun on behalf of Betfair Casino, Darren said: “Gemma knows that she has Luca wrapped around her little finger and she adopts quite dominant body language.
“You’ll notice she often places her hands on top of her head or behind her head when she is sitting or lying down – this is usually a dominant male gesture and signifies extreme confidence.
“It’s often contextual too, meaning Gemma won’t always position herself like this in certain situations, sin embargo, when around Luca she does because she knows she is totally and utterly in charge.
Leer más sobre El Sol
“By comparison, Luca adopts more introverted gestures and shows many signs of self-reassurance.
“Por ejemplo, we often see him hugging himself or touching himself, like running his hands through his hair, during his conversations with Gemma – such behaviour signifies the insecurities he feels around her.”