LOVE Island fans are convinced that Davide Sanclimenti and Ekin-Su Culculoglu are going to recouple and WIN the show.
Viewers flooded Twitter on Sunday night to speculate that the former flames would get back together in upcoming episodes.
Sitting awkwardly across from each other, the pair giggled as they discussed Fuego de acción‘s hopes to find someone new in the villa.
“So anyway, anything you want to ask me or talk to me about?” the actress started the conversation, as Davide replied: “Not really, No.
“I thought I had been clear, nothing changed in my opinion of you. Sometimes I laugh with you and like to take the piss out of you but…”
READ MORE IN LOVE ISLAND
“I’m not coming to you to – this is a friendship talk. Relax,” Ekin-Su hit back, confirming she was not trying to rekindle their romance.
“I am very relaxed, look at me,” Davide replied, as the pair laughed at each other and Ekin-Su insisted: “I am very relaxed, look at me.”
“Entonces, are you waiting for someone else to come in?” the Italian star then asked, as Ekin-Su explained she was “if things don’t work out with Charlie”.
“I’m open for someone to come or…” ella empezó, before Davide interjected: “Another gym git guy maybe?”
Lo más leído en Love Island
El tributo de Love Island a Tom de The Wanted, pero los fanáticos dicen lo mismo sobre Davide
Ekin-Su was then seen in the Beach Hut as she tried to work out Davide’s intention, saying she “didn’t know what’s going on”.
“He’s saying all these things like ‘Oh the one needs to come in’. We’re talking as friends but there’s something,” she insisted.
“No se que es, but there’s something with Davide that I don’t have with anyone else in here.”
Fans took to Twitter to speculate that the awkwardness between the pair could indicate that they are still into each other.
Isla del amor 2022: Meet the islanders
Lea las últimas noticias de Love Island, gossip and exclusives
- Meet the Love Island cast de 2022
- Who is contestant Paige Thorne?
- Who is deaf Islander Tasha Ghouri?
- Meet Michael Owen’s daughter Gema
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Charlie Radnedge?
- Antigoni Buxton will be looking to win the prize
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Indiyah Polack?
- Meet Islander Davide Sanclimenti
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Ekin-Su Cülcüoğlu?
- Who is tattooed hunk Luca Bish?
- Meet microbiologist Dami Hope
- Jay Younger is in it to win it
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Danica Taylor?
- Andrew Le Page will look to scoop the prize
- Hayley Tamaddon de Emmerdale se separa de su prometido Adrian y ahora es madre soltera Jacques O’Neill?
- Take a look at the new-look Villa Love Island
Todo lo ultimo Isla del amor noticias, gossip and exclusives
Fans explained they felt that the couple would rekindle their romance – but there could be a cruel twist in the works.
Some took to Twitter to speculate Davide and Ekin-Su could WIN the show – but only for Davide to walk away with all the money.
“I love Dami and Indiyah but if Davide and Ekin- Su get back together we have to make them the winners,” uno escribió.
“I feel like Davide is messing with Ekin-Su,” a second said, as a third wrote: “Davide needs Ekin-Su to steal the money from her.”
“OK picture this, Ekin-Su and Davide get together, WIN, and one of them steals the money,” a fourth chimed in.
Leer más sobre El Sol
A fifth fan speculated: “If Davide and Ekin-Su get back together and win, Davide will have the last laugh and steal the money.”
While a sixth concluded: “If Davide and Ekin-Su won Love Island he would take the money as his final revenge, I just know it.”