MATT Hancock and Boy George sought to play down rumours of a feud between them on I’m A Celeb.
The pair recorded a video together moments after the show ended – with the MP planting a kiss on the legendary singer.
The MP and singer were seen mingling moments after أنا من المشاهير ended last night, when Jill Scott was branded the winner.
Reunited yesterday after the MP left camp – finishing the show in third place, الصبي جورج طلبت: “How much do you hate me, غير لامع? He hates me! Stupid people.”
غير لامع, 44, is then seen leaning over and kissing the 61-year-old star on the cheek.
They had an awkward encounter in the camp after Boy George told Seann Walsh: “I can’t stand Matt.
“I have tried to like him and I’ve failed. I find him slimy, I find him slippery.”
He later told Matt: “I have been hating on you, I have to be honest.
“I sometimes feel like you don’t say what you mean and you’re not particularly direct.”
The star added: “I’m trying to separate you as a human being and you as a politician, and I’m struggling with it. We don’t share the same politics. I am struggling a little bit with you.”
الأكثر قراءة في أنا من المشاهير
Matt insisted: “I’m just being me” – but told George he was glad he’d spoken about his issues to his face, saying he’d “enjoyed spending time” معه.
انا مشهور 2022 – إليك كل ما تحتاج إلى معرفته
- أين هو انا مشهور 2022 تم تصويره?
- كيف التصويت لصالح أنا من المشاهير
- أين Ant and Dec staying?
- أنا من المشاهير في صف كامل – meet all the contestants
- الذي هو الصبي جورج?
- All about Sue Cleaver
- I’m A Celebrity contestant Owen Warner شرح
- Everything to know about England footballer Jill Scott
- الذي هو Chris Moyles?
- Royal family member Mike Tindall شرح
- All about former Strictly bad boy Seann Walsh
- First ever Love Island star Olivia Attwood enters the jungle
- All about Charlene White
- Who is Googlebox star Babatunde Aleshe?
- A Place in the Sun’s Scarlette Douglas joins the cast