MEGHAN Markle was teary-eyed as she watched the Queen’s coffin be placed into a hearse for Her Majesty’s final journey.
The Queen’s coffin has been transferred to the State Hearse to begin its journey to Windsor for a committal ceremony later this afternoon.
She wiped back tears after the afternoon’s sorrowful funeral service where she and Harry earlier appeared to hold hands.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex seemed to comfort each other after they sat in the second row for the sorrowful ceremony in Westminister Abbey.
- The Queen’s coffin has passed Buckingham Palace in poignant farewell
- Tearful King Charles led his family in an outpouring of grief during his mother’s funeral
- Princess Charlotte and Prince George solemnly walked behind their Gan-Gan’s coffin
- Kate Middleton paid a touching tribute to The Queen wearing Her Majesty’s pearl choker
- Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton looked united in sorrow as they followed the Queen’s coffin
夫妇, who live in the US, sat behind King Charles and Queen Consort Camilla at the Queen’s emotional funeral.
Meghan donned a black hat with a dress and cape while Harry was wearing a suit for today’s funeral after being stripped of his royal military titles.
After the ceremony Harry appeared to grab Meghan’s hand as they followed William and Kate out of the Abbey.
The Queen’s coffin is now on its way to Windsor where Her Majesty will be reunited with her beloved husband 菲利普亲王.
Thousands of mourners have lined the A4, A30 and A308 to see the State Hearse as it makes the 25-mile journey.
It will arrive at Windsor Great Park through Shaw Farm Gate on Albert Road and on to Long Walk, where tens of thousands of people will bid a final farewell to the Queen.
At the head of the procession, the hearse will travel up Long Walk, through Cambridge Gate and George IV Gate to the Quadrangle.
It will then make its way to 圣乔治教堂, where a televised committal service will take place in St George’s Chapel at 4pm.