SATURDAY Night Live returned to television for another edition full of laughs in October 2022.
After a long list of cast departures هذه السنة, fans are curious to know who will be appearing on season 48 of the beloved late-night comedy show.
Who are the upcoming guests on SNL in 2022?
Saturday Night Live premiered its Season 48 في أكتوبر 15, 2022, مع new cast members and an interesting set of hosts and musical performers.
ال 2022-23 season kicked off Top Gun: Maverick star Miles Teller as the premiere host and Kendrick Lamar as his musical guest.
بالنسبة الى هوليوود ريبورتر, the show’s October 8 episode was hosted by Brendan Gleeson and featured a performance by Willow.
While SNL’s October 15 episode had ميغان ثاي ستاليون on double duty – hosting and performing.
When SNL returned on December 3, 2022, the host and the musical guest will be Keke Palmer and SZA, على التوالى, according to its official صفحة Twitter.
Who previously hosted SNL in 2022?
Former SNL hosts for the 2021-2022 season included:
- كانون الثاني 22: Former cast member Will Forte, alongside musical guest, Måneskin.
- كانون الثاني 29: Willem Dafoe‘s SNL hosting debut with Katy Perry as the musical guest.
- مارس 5: Oscar Isaac was joined by artist Charli XCX.
- مارس 12: Zoë Kravitz was joined by Spanish singer-songwriter, Rosalía.
- أبريل 2: Jerrod Carmichael was joined by musical guest Gunna.
- أبريل 9: Jake Gyllenhaal hosted while Camila Cabello was the musical guest.
- أبريل 16: Lizzo hosted for the first time, although it was her second appearance on the show.
- مايو 7: Benedict Cumberbatch for his second time as host with Canadian rock band Arcade Fire as musical guests.
- مايو 13: Selena Gomez for her second time as host, مع Post Malone as the musical guest.
- مايو 21: Star and co-creator of Russian Doll, Natasha Lyonne, hosted the Season 47 finale with Grammy-nominated band, إفطار ياباني, as her musical guests.
Who hosted and performed on SNL in 2021?
A number of Hollywood A-Listers took the stage last year alongside today’s biggest musicians.
الأكثر قراءة في الترفيه
SNL saw a slight change on December 18, 2021, when the show was performed without a live audience due to a rise in Covid-19 cases.