SCHOOL of Rock star Adam Pascal looks unrecognisable after surprise cameo in Disney+’s Hawkeye finale.
The actor, 51, played Theo, the lead singer of No Vacancy, in the popular comedy film in 2003.
Hawkeye, created by Jonathan Igla, hit our screens on the popular streaming service last month and the last episode was released yesterday.
Fans were shocked when they spotted the star at the end of episode six during a show stopping performance where he took on the role of Lead New Yorker #1.
Many rushed to Twitter to praise the post-credits scene with him in it.
One wrote: “#Hawkeye is the best of the MCU shows so far and the full Adam Pascal stinger is the cherry on the season.”
Another said: “NGL the best part of #Hawkeye was seeing Roger, I mean, #AdamPascal on a stage singing his heart out.”
A third chimed in: “Omg Adam Pascal in the #RogersTheMusical! #Hawkeye.”
Most read in Streaming
A fourth tweeted: “Oh My God. Just when I thought #Hawkeye couldn’t get any better…BOOM. There’s Adam Pascal.”
The much-loved programme focuses on Marvel characters Clint Barton and Kate Bishop.
Adam shot to fame in 1999 as part of the original cast of musical Rent.
He took on the role of Roger Davis.
The musician also played the character in the 2005 blockbuster of the musical and also starred in the tour of the Rent in 2009.
What’s on Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime?
Looking for a new Netflix series to binge or the best movies to watch on Amazon Prime? We have you covered…
- New on Netflix: The best series and films released every day
- The best movies on Netflix to watch right now
- The best series to watch on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors to watch on Netflix right now
- The best documentaries to watch on Netflix right now
- The best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- The best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- The best kids’ shows on Netflix to watch right now
- The best true crime series to watch on Netflix
- The best movies to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series on Disney+
Adam has gone on to star in a number of musicals throughout his career and also played parts in films.
In 2003 he played Theo, the lead singer of band No Vacancy, in School Of Rock.
The band, which consisted of Theo, Spider, Doug and Neil, managed to beat School of Rock in the Battle of The Bands.
Adam went on to also star in other films such as Goyband, Punk’s Dead and most recently Tick, Tick… Boom!
He’s also been in TV shows such as Cold Case, Wild About Harry and Submissions Only.