SELFRIDGES January sale is going from strength to strength, and there’s still 70% off.
The leading department store is the go-to destination for high street and high end fashion and beauty buys, and there is no time like the present to pick up a bargain.
*If you click on a link in this piece, we may earn affiliate revenue.
- Save up to 70% off in Selfridges January sale – Shop here
Selfridges 70% off sale this January spans across womenswear, menswear, kids, home and tech.
It is unknown how long the sale will last for, but what we know is it is not to be missed so don’t hang about.
Shoppers can simply shop the Selfridges sale with the discounts already applied – it couldn’t be simpler. Browse, add to basket, check out.
Popular brands including SKIMS, Essentials, Givenchy, as well as ghd, The White Company, Samsung and many more are all included in the sale.
While some may be looking to snap up the big discount on that item they have had saved on their wishlist for weeks, others may be looking to give their wardrobe a complete overhaul.
However, some may be wanting to simply treat themselves with a designer purchase, or gift someone else a special something.
New homeowners, or those looking to revamp their house or flat, are also in luck as there are unmissable homeware deals on offer too.
You really are spoilt for choice.
Shop our top Selfridges sale picks
- Alexander McQueen Men’s Show leather platform trainers, £189 (Was £480) – buy here
- Maje Gali belted faux-fur jacket, £275.40 (Was £459) – buy here
- Ted Baker Frencis wide-leg leather trousers, £175 (Was £350) – buy here
- Sweaty Betty Power Workout high-rise stretch-jersey leggings, £75 (Was £80) – buy here
- Whistles Ultimate Utility cotton-blend jumpsuit, £64 (Was £159) – buy here
- Ray-ban RB3016 49 Clubmaster Havana square sunglasses, £129 (Was £184) – buy here
- All Saints Conroy leather biker jacket, £265 (Was £379) – buy here
- Jimmy Choo Romy 100 embellished courts, £275 (Was £550) – buy here
- Dr Martens 101 Brando 6-eye leather boots, £100 (Was £139) –buy here
- Air Force 1 ’07 leather trainers, £80 (Was £110) – buy here
- Marsell Zuccone leather chelsea boots, £439 (Was £875) – buy here
- Monica Vinader Groove curb recycled 18kt yellow-gold vermeil chain bracelet, £125 (Was £250) – buy here
- GHD Unplugged Cordless straightener, £254 (Was £299) – buy here
- Braun LS5560 Silk-épil lady shaver, £35 (Was £45) – buy here
- GHD Ceramic Vented Radial Brush Size 2, £14 (Was £16.50) – buy here
- Jose Eber HST Clipless Curling Iron, £108 (Was £135) – buy here
- Carrarea Carrera No 623 Beard Trimmer Recharge, £10 (Was £80) – buy here
- GHD Helios Air professional hairdryer, £135 (Was £159) – buy here
- Villeroy & Boch Royal porcelain plate 12-piece set, £260.10 (Was £346.80) – buy here
- The White Company Monroe shot glasses set of four, £24 (Was £40) – buy here
- Bose QuietComfort wireless earbuds, £219.99 (Was £249.99) – buy here
- Waterford Marquis Markham stacking decanter and tumbler set, £70 (Was £140) – buy here
- Samsung Galaxy A12 4G 64GB, £149 (Was £169) – buy here
- Samsung Galaxy Watch4 Classic 4G Stainless Steel 42mm smartwatch, £309 (Was £389) – buy here
- Bissell Spotclean Pet Pro cleaning tool, £150 (Was £180) – buy here
- The White Company Egyptian cotton pillowcase, £16 (Was £20) – buy here
- Marshall Uxbridge Voice Speaker with Google Assistant, £169.99 (Was £189.99) – buy here
- Samsung 2021 75’’ Q60A QLED 4K Quantum Smart TV, £1099 (Was £1199) – buy here
- Ralph Lauren Home Polo Player cotton bath sheet, £29.40 (Was £49) – buy here
- Royal Doulton Linear wine glasses set of six, £40 (Was £80) – buy here
Most read in Fabulous
If the Selfridges sale has given you the taster for more, Boots also has a huge sale on.
After all that shopping, you will most likely want a lie down? Now you can as Emma has a huge sale on.
To stay up to date with all the deals and discounts, check out our Sun Selects Deals page.