STRICTLY Come Dancing viewers are all saying the same thing after spotting a blunder by Shirley Ballas.
The head judge appeared to space out and forget where she was during the opening of tonight’s show.
As all the judges danced their way to their seats, Shirley narrowly missed falling – and it threw her off kilter.
“It’s a big night tonight isn’t it Shirley?” said Tess Daly as she opened up the show.
“It’s the first public vote of 2022.”
But Shirley didn’t answer, instead sat shuffling her cards awkwardly in near silence.
The excruciating moment ended with Shirley looking shocked and saying: “Well hello.”
She quickly followed it with: “I just made my seat by the skin of my teeth so anyway…”
As the other judges burst into laughter at the awkward moment, Shirley said: “I just want to say to all the people who are at home who are experts – please please vote.
“I don’t want to send anyone home. Please do it for us.”
Viewers were left concerned for Shirley but all said the same thing.
Um escreveu: “Did Shirley forget she was on the telly? #Strictly”
Um segundo disse: “Shirley not having a clue what is going on is truly iconic #strictly”
Strictly Come Dancing 2022 fundida
- Everything about EastEnders legend James Bye
- Who is TV presenter Helen Skelton?
- Find out who Arsenal legend Tony Adams é
- Quem é Fleur East and when was she on X Factor?
- Get to know singer Matt Goss
- Here’s everything to know about Loose Women’s Kaye Adams
- Quem é Will Mellor?
- The lowdown on Corrie star Kym Marsh
- Find out everything about radio presenter Richie Anderson
- Who is singer Molly Rainford?
- Everything about DJ Tyler West
- Get to know champion swimmer Ellie Simmonds
- Who is Countryfile’s Hamza Yassin?
- Here’s everything about comedian and actress Ellie Taylor
- Quem é Jayde Adams?
Mais lidos na realidade
MAFS UK fans claim they’ve ‘worked out’ why Kwame won’t let Kasia in his house
Outro adicionado: “Is Shirley ok hun? #Strictly #StrictlyComeDancing”
Um quarto comentou: “Shirley wasn’t in the room with us then was she 😂😂😂😂 #Strictly”