通过进入促销, 您同意受这些条款和条件的约束 (这些 条款和条件). 填写并提交报名表或电子邮件也将被视为接受这些条款和条件. 与促销有关的宣传材料, 包括有关如何参加促销活动的所有信息，这些信息发布在发起人的出版物中 (定义如下) (包括社交媒体（如果适用）) 或在促销员的网站上, 也构成这些条款和条件的一部分. 如果此类宣传材料中提及的任何条款与这些条款和条件之间存在任何冲突, 这些条款和条件优先.
The promoter of this Promotion is News UK & Ireland Limited of 1 伦敦桥街, 伦敦, SE1 9GF (这 发起人).
- 此促销活动仅对英国和爱尔兰共和国的居民开放. 以下个人没有资格参加促销活动:
- Employees and agents of the Promoter, 英国新闻集团 & 爱尔兰有限公司或其他集团公司;
- Employees and agents of any organisation directly connected with the operation or fulfilment of the Promotion (including third-party promotional partners) 以及它们各自的关联, 附属或附属公司;
- The immediate families and household members of all such employees and agents referred to in (b) 和 (C); 和
- Individuals under 18 岁.
- 促销活动开始于 9:00 AM] 在 9th August 2022 并在 [23:59 下午] (英国时间) 在 29th August 2022 (这 推广期). 在促销期外收到的任何参赛作品均无效.
- Participants may make a maximum of one entry per person. Bulk, automatically generated or third party entries are void.
- To enter you must complete and submit the entry form available at https://www.thesun.co.uk/sun-selects/19399359/win-a-huawei-laptop-sun-selects-competition/ during the Promotion Period only.
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove or temporarily suspend from the Promotion any entries submitted if, in its reasonable opinion, it suspects any breach of these Terms and Conditions or if it receives any complaint from a third party relating to such entry.
- 未通过官方报名方式提交的参赛作品将不被接受. 脚本的使用, 禁止使用宏或任何自动系统进入促销活动，并进行条目 (或似乎已经制作的) 使用任何此类系统可能被视为无效. 任何难以辨认的, 不完整或欺诈性的参赛作品将被拒绝. 无需购买任何产品或服务即可参加此促销活动. 参与者应注意，如果他们在线或通过电子邮件参加促销活动，他们可能会根据自己对互联网访问的个人安排按通常费率收取数据费用.
- There will be one winner and one prize per winner.
- 获胜者将从促销期间收到的所有有效参赛作品中随机选出，计算机程序会产生可验证的随机结果. 其他参赛者将不设奖品.
- The prize is a Huawei MateBook D 16 with an Intel i7 processor.
- 奖品如所述，不可交换和转让. 全部或部分奖品没有现金或其他替代品.
- 获胜者有责任支付任何促销材料或这些条款和条件中未明确说明的所有相关费用, 包括 (在适用的情况下) 运输, 住宿, 餐费, 花钱, 保险和所有其他杂费. 获奖者还需自行承担任何个人或附带费用以及任何增值税, 领取或使用奖品时产生的国家和/或地方税务责任. 通过参与促销活动, 参与者同意该奖项颁发于 “原样” 基础, 并且发起人或其任何子公司或关联公司均未, 作出任何保证, 关于奖品的任何性质的陈述或保证.
- 在这种情况下, 出于发起人无法合理控制的原因, 发起人无法按照这些条款和条件中的规定颁发奖品, 发起人保留授予类似性质和同等价值的奖品的权利, 或自行决定, 奖品的现金价值. 发起人还保留授予类似性质和同等价值的奖品的权利, 或自行决定, 奖品的现金价值（如果在其合理酌情权下是适当的）.
- The Promoter, its affiliates, and Huawei may amend or withdraw any element of a competition, prize draw, vote or poll for reasons beyond their reasonable control, including but not limited to the unavailability of the vote, 轮询, competition or prize draw entry platform before the closing date, or for strike, lock-out, labour dispute, illness, act of God, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions, war, 暴动, civil commotion, 事故, public health concern in relation to potential infection, epidemic or pandemic, malicious damage, 火, flood and/or storm, compliance with law or governmental order, 规则, regulation or direction, breakdown of plant, machinery or transportation. The Promotor, its affiliates, and Huawei are not responsible for any loss or damage caused to you as a result of any of these occurrences. Therefore the Promoter and Huawei shall not be responsible if the winner is unable to claim their prize for any time period as a result of government guidelines or restrictions resulting from COVID-19. No compensation will be made available in these circumstances.
- Winners will be notified by email or phone or using the other contact details provided to the Promoter within 14 days after the end of the Promotion Period. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during the specified time. 如果无法联系到获胜者或无法联系到获胜者, 主办方保留从促销期间收到的有效/正确参赛作品中重新抽奖的权利. Winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- 获奖者将被要求确认接受适用的奖品 14 收到通知的天数. If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified, or the winner refuses or is unable to provide an eligible postal address for receipt of their prize, 主办方保留将奖品授予其他参与者的权利.
- 奖品将在合理时间内交付，且不迟于 28 获奖后几天.
- 发起人建议提供获奖者名单, 受到相关个人的任何反对. 对于列表的副本, 请在不迟于寄出一个盖有回邮地址的信封 28 促销期结束后几天到英国新闻, 促销部, 1 伦敦桥街, 伦敦, SE1 9GF 说明您想要哪个促销活动 获奖者详细信息. 如果获胜者反对提供此信息, they should inform the Promoter at the earliest opportunity using email email@example.com. 获奖者承认，发起人可能仍需要与广告标准局或其他监管机构分享他们的详细信息.
- 发起人将收集和处理参与者’ 根据 http 的隐私政策提供的个人信息://www.newsprivacy.co.uk/single/. 提供的信息可能会与发起人的代理人共享, 附属公司和, 如果适用, 任何第三方奖品提供者 (包括英国/欧洲经济区以外的人) 谁将根据自己的隐私政策处理此类信息. 参与者提供的信息将仅用于进行本次促销活动 (包括要交付的奖品) 以及在入境时或宣传材料上可能指定或同意的其他目的. 如果参与者在参与促销活动时未提供任何要求的强制性信息, 他们的参赛作品将无效.
- 发起人必须发布或提供表明已获得有效奖励的信息. 因此, the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners to anyone that contacts the Promoter at the address given above by no later than 28 days after the end of the Promotion Period.
- If a winner objects to any or all of their surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, they should contact the Promoter at the address given above. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to competent authorities, including the Advertising Standard Authority, on request.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to require the participants to prove that they are eligible. If a winner is found to be ineligible, the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another participant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- The provision of the prize does not imply endorsement by Huawei or any other third parties concerned in any way with the Promotion. Any complaints or queries relating to the use of the prize should be directed to Huawei.
- Unless otherwise stated in the promotional materials, this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, the manufacturer or service provider of the relevant prize. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to the manufacturer or service provider of the relevant prize (although, if you win, your details may be disclosed to the prize provider in order to provide you with the prize).
- Entrants must not do anything illegal and/or dangerous and/or that would put themselves or others at any risk. Save where it has been negligent, the Promoter will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants’ entry into the Promotion or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, 丢失, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, defaced, 不完整, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt by the Promoter of any entries. Without prejudice to an entrant’s statutory rights and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up a prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not be limited as a matter of law.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the Promotion (including altering prizes) 如果, in its reasonable discretion, it becomes necessary to do so. In the event of a printing or other error resulting in there being more winners than prizes for the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to (一种) declare as void any claims or entries resulting from such printing or other error; and/or (b) allocate the available prize(s) through a further draw or to divide the prize(s) or the value of the prize(s) between the winners of the Promotion.
- Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Promotion in a manner, which in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including tampering with the operation of the Promotion, 作弊, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, 虐待, threaten or harass any other participants or the Promoter and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Promotion at the Promoter’s sole discretion. 此外, where such actions have significantly impaired the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Promotion as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising from such actions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions in its reasonable discretion. Any amendments will be published on the Promoter’s website (这 Website).
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions.