Tag-Archive: afterinhaled

Die Lunge meines 16-jährigen Sohnes ist explodiert’ nachdem er Lachgas eingeatmet hatte

A MUM has warned those going to Glastonbury Festival this week to avoid taking laughing gas after it made her son’s lung “explode”.

Alex Littler, 16, eingeatmet nitrous oxide at a gig but was later taken to hospital with a swollen neck, breathlessness and a ruptured lung.

Alex Littler, 16, inhaled nitrous oxide at a gig but was later taken to hospital with a swollen neck, breathlessness and a ruptured lung

Alex Littler, 16, inhaled nitrous oxide at a gig but was later taken to hospital with a swollen neck, breathlessness and a ruptured lungAnerkennung: Kennedy News
Mum Cathy McCann, 44, has warned those going to Glastonbury Festival this week to avoid taking the drug

Mum Cathy McCann, 44, has warned those going to Glastonbury Festival this week to avoid taking the drugAnerkennung: Kennedy News

Medics said he was lucky to be alive.

Mum Cathy McCann, 44, of Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, sagte: “No one knows the consequences.”

The beautician added: “It could have killed him.

“His lung has a hole in it.”

Read more on laughing gas

'Hippy crack' laughing gas could be made illegal under drugs crackdown

NO LAUGHING MATTER

‘Hippy cracklaughing gas could be made illegal under drugs crackdown

Nitrous oxide is used legally as an anaesthetic but is often pumped into balloons to be inhaled by those hunting for a high.

It is illegal to supply it for such effects.

A festival spokesman said: “As a contraband good, under the Psychoactive Substances Act 2016 it is banned at Glastonbury.”

Am meisten gelesen in Gesundheit

My dad brushes my hair because I'm now too weak, reveals Dame Deborah James

PAPAS MÄDCHEN

My dad brushes my hair because I’m now too weak, reveals Dame Deborah James

Medics said Alex was lucky to be alive

Medics said Alex was lucky to be aliveAnerkennung: Kennedy News