LOVE Islander Antigoni Buxton revealed Adam Collard followed her on Instagram after sending her a flirty message before joining the ITV2 show as a bombshell.
The singer, who was dumped from the villa two weeks ago, said she was shocked when she saw the notification after returning to London from the telly villa.
Antigoni was voted out by her co-stars alongside Charlie after they landed in the bottom of the public vote with Tasha, Andrew, Danica, and Jay.
Jaws dropped when 2018 Love Island star Adam entered the show two days later.
Adam swooped on Paige Thorne after Jacques O’Neill left the villa, but Antigoni thinks the Welsh paramedic will reconnect with Jacques on the outside.
Read more on Love Island
She added: “I do think that Jacques has got Paige’s heart.
“She’ll entertain Adam because she’s such a flirt.
“But you can tell she’s got something special with Jacques, so I think she’ll stick with him.”
Most read in Love Island
In an emotional interview with the Sun on Sunday, Jacques, 23, revealed he left the villa to work on his mental health.
He said: “I was ready to break down.
Read More on The Sun
“I was feeling so mentally drained, I just wanted to go home and get myself right.
“It broke me and I was already broken. I was crying my eyes out. I couldn’t cope.”
Love Island 2022: Meet the islanders
Read all the latest Love Island news, gossip and exclusives
- Meet the Love Island cast of 2022
- Who is contestant Paige Thorne?
- Who is deaf Islander Tasha Ghouri?
- Meet Michael Owen’s daughter Gemma
- Summer Botwe will be looking to win the prize
- Who is Indiyah Polack?
- Meet Islander Davide Sanclimenti
- Who is Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu?
- Who is tattooed hunk Luca Bish?
- Meet microbiologist Dami Hope
- Who is Danica Taylor?
- Andrew Le Page will look to scoop the prize
- Meet Islander Deji Adeniyi
- Who is Billy Brown?
- Who is Adam Collard?
- Take a look at the new-look Love Island villa
All the latest Love Island news, gossip and exclusives