ROYAL fans have all said the same thing as King Charles and Camilla sit on their thrones for the first time.
But the public have praised how “dignified, regal and perfectly at ease” the pair looked throughout.
غرد شخص واحد: “Beautiful seeing King Charles III & Queen Consort Camilla together at this official engagement.”
- Queen was ‘clearly not well but absolutely on it’ at our last meeting two days before her death, says Boris Johnson
- Poignant moment King’s Guard rehearse for Queen’s funeral as they march towards Westminster in emotional scenes
- Thousands of tearful mourners queue through the night to see Queen lying in state
- King Charles, آن, Andrew and Edward bow their heads in moving vigil as they stand guard over the Queen’s coffin
- Queen’s coffin to be flown to Buckingham Palace today with Princess Anne by her side – as millions queue to say goodbye
- Over three million mourners set to visit London this week to pay respects to Queen
- Oprah Winfrey hopes Queen’s death helps Harry & Meghan ‘make peace’ with royals after bombshell interview caused chaos
With someone else saying: “They look dignified, regal and perfectly at ease,” التقارير حسنا!
The chairs were reserved and positioned at the head of the chamber waiting for the royal couple to arrive for the televised service.
MPs from both political parties were in attendance to express their condolences following the death of Queen Elizabeth II.
Most read in Royal
Another fan shared their sympathy for the new King who is attending multiple events just a few days after The Queen’s death.
قالوا: “What a baptism of fire for King Charles. How he keeps on his feet I don’t know. An unenviably demanding job.
“All good wishes to him and Queen Camilla. Saw up close, their hard work & gruelling schedule in Cashel earlier this year. Health and good wishes to both!”
The King told those in Westminster: “As I stand before you today, I cannot help but feel the weight of history which surrounds us and which reminds us of the vital parliamentary traditions to which members of both Houses dedicate yourselves with such personal commitment, for the betterment of us all.”